Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Name calling

Blue,
I hardly ever start the name calling, I try to disscuss a subject openly. But when people start to name call or attemp to degrade, well, Im gona have to give back. Actually Im pretty mellow here when it comes to pay back, I normally payback 6 for 1.
We can argue about a subject all day, but when the name calling starts then it gets serious and personal.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2004, 03:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Sorry Ron, I must've missed the initial salvo... it's disturbing when that happens, not sure why, just is. Everybody has a bad day... it's just so important for us to hang together against THE enemy, but then, I'm gettin' old and nostalgic
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 08:52 AM

Default Naw Blue

you didn't "miss" anything at all.

It all started when Ron said, and I quote, "You can't be as stupid as your post indicate" end quote!.............which implys......directly and straightfoward, that Skeeter is "stupid"!

Anyone with an ounce of understanding of "language" and the implied intent of said statement(s) would be surely incorrect to comprehend otherwise.

You WERE right the first time!

Forget what may have been said subsequent to this statement....THAT IS where it started!

Old 02-20-2004, 09:30 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Not

I said , You can't be as stupid as your post indicate" I didn't imply anything. If Gimpy wants to imply that skeeter is stupid then he can, I said Skeeter can't be.
If I wanted to call skeeter or Gimpy or anyone else stupid, I would just say YOUR STUPID. Followed by a few more adjetives maybe.

Ron
Old 02-20-2004, 05:37 PM

I'm late backing you up" Gimpy". I have been out trying to locate people who may think I'm stupid. Having no luck!!

Many, Many times it has been reported in some medicial journals, humans(some Texans) that are "narrow" between the eyes, and with a "small" brain pan, are just not adequated to deal with today's pressures in life. Some also have a poor choice of words..
Such be the case as follows;

39mto39g,
In your post #1152 dated 02/15 on page you made the comment following my post about, My post, at 12 years old I had exceeded beyond my expections.
You followed up, quote.. "about your 12 year old comment, when I was 12 years old, I had already exceeded beyond my expections.. Right under that comment, you wrote..(BEFORE YOU EDITED IT, OR DAVID DID THE EDITING.) You wrote,
"and with both hands"

I sent Navy men to the Brig for 90 days, saying such comments.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ron and Skeeter -

I think I got it figured out, the sequence of comments I mean...

Everything was going along basically SNAFU...

Then on 2.13.04 Skeeter forthed with a comment including the words, "so-called President..."

On 2.14.04 Ron came back with his "12 years old..." comment to Skeeter.

On 2.17.04 Ron came back again with saying something which included the words, "... can't be as stupid as..."

Then Skeeter said that same day his rejoinder about "...come down to their level." to Ron.

Alas, as I have learned and can show the scars of from reasoned dialogue here on PF; one must take extra special care PRIOR TO exacerbating the already high tensions of our warriors.

Skeeter got the ball rolling with Ron (and probably some others who chose not to comment) by using the words, "so-called". Red flag there.

This, not being well received by Ron drew an ired reply the next day, and a second one on the 17th.

And then, Skeeter came back with his "come down" statement the same day.

So, allowing this old Zoomie some latitude for being a non-combatant by his own non-choice, and given the fullsome experiences I have had here with the likes of Pho, Murph, Bones, Arrow, Drifter, Keith, LT, xgrunt, Scout, Boats, Scamp, Doc, Mortardude, Seat, Recon and a whole bunch of other like kinds... I know a challenge when I see one going on.

Methinks Skeeter got Ron riled by the "so-called" comment, and the rest is history dear friends.

Yup, I'd be the one little Zoomie getting his person between the two of ya at the front behind or in front of the wire, taking a few blows himself, not to keep the peace, but to keep us on message and watch your sixes.

Old 02-20-2004, 06:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

When ya REALLY want trouble, seek out Beau, Scout and LT... they'll hand ya a plate full, sorta like a pinned down V-Max on clear dry straight endless Nevada two-lane.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

What I mean to say is, one must watch one's perpendiculars, be they squid or grunt (or Zoomie!)
Old 02-20-2004, 07:16 PM

Default Time to close the door!

Blue;

Your pinpoint accuracy here leave me to believe I need to turn down my rhetroic.

I make my apology here to all for the comment.."the so-called President". And I suppose the President has suffered enough for his influence on the American people..

I will bite my tongue or smash the tips of my fingers here in the future, so no one person will read words from this mild mannered person.. Oh!. maybe a few will.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Skeeter, I've done it a few times myself , which is one way I can recognize it.... only I did a lot worse, a LOT!

I went so far I practically 86'd myself right off of PF, verbal fisticuffs don't ya know... but then, practically everyone with any heart and brain on here does that from time to time.

I, for one, enjoy reading your insights, and Ron's too of course.

On here I feel like we are all in some kind of unique multi-service unit, with all the dimensions our old units had just the same, eh? Kinda?