The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2004, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Terrorists in America

Compliments of the Ketchup Queen, the Tides Foundation, one of her ultra-left causes, is funding the Ruckus Society to raise hell and protests in NYC during the GOP convention. Having dumped in more than $4million into the Tides Foundation, Big John's wife is supporting a notorious group of anarchists who rioted and looted Seattle during the 1999 World Trade Organization riots. This 'misuderstood' little group of mischievous miscreants caused several hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to local stores, not to mention the damage to the local economy.

This summer, the Ruckus Society has been training protesters for the GOP Convention. Included in their how-to Book for Dummies are mass sit-ins, blockades and pie throwing at high-level officials enroute to Madison Square Gardens.

Here's what this group of thugs is planning to bring to NYC: dog decoys intended to deliberately miscue bomb sniffing dogs in their bag of dirty tricks, tossing marbles under the hooves of police horses and using homemade slingshots to pelt the noble beasts. Don't be surprised if there's a run on "Easy Off," the oven cleaner, which was used by the terrorists and anarchists during the 1968 Democrat convention in Chicago, as a silent weapon thrown in the faces of law enforcement types.

While some 600,000 passengers travel to Penn Station on regular working days, protesters are hoping that their handiwork will see the necessity of having to evacuate Madison Square Garden.

All lessons being taught to willing protestors at the Ruckus knee are ones to make it less easy for the New York Police Department to maintain public safety. Philadelphia Police Commissioner John Timoney calls radical protesters what they are, "criminal conspirators". All we can hope for now is that a tough police commissioner in NYC will bust some heads, arrest these terrorists and throw the complete book at them. "There?s a cadre, if you will, of criminal conspirators who are about the business of planning conspiracies to go in and cause mayhem and cause property damage and cause violence in major cities in America that have large conventions and large numbers of people coming in for one reason or another," added Timoney.

Nothing, least of all commonsense will stop the radicals who are on a mission the equivalent of telling the not so long ago besieged Big Apple to get out of town by sunset.

"We will draw our examples and inspiration from the brave shapers of history who came before us and those who put their bodies on the line to gain independence," was one of the loftier protester warnings on the Internet.

Ruckus Society patron Teresa Heinz-Kerry was a flower child of the 60s when she worked as a United Nations interpreter in Geneva. It was when she was hanging out for an Earth Day rally in 1990 that she first ran into the guy with the same initials as JFK.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2004, 02:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Begs the question as to whose independence is being referred to and what that consists of. If that is defined as their independence to do bodily harm to others and destroy property, then we?ll just have to see what NYC?s best have to say and do about that. Should bodily harm or worse occur, does that not make sponsoring institutions accessories before the fact and involved in a conspiracy? I?m not sure but I?d say the State of New York might have some laws covering those issues. Or maybe the anarchists have a King?s X due to connects to the Massachusetts Teflon bluebloods and can injure, maim and destroy at will and with complete impunity. After all, friends in high places and all that, who knows.

About the only thing that can be taken to the bank and cashed is the probability that film crews will be on hand to capture Bush?s nefarious minions of darkness engaged in cruel ?police brutality? against the ?poor, underprivileged, down trodden and lame". Then of course we get another Moore ?documentary? to show us all about the consummate evil that lurks inside the beltway. Any bets?

Scamp
Old 07-17-2004, 03:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Superscout...

All alluded to might not be exactly: "Terrorists", much like all war protestors of The Vietnam Era weren't exactly The North Vietnamese enemy supporters or suppliers.

Still, and much like General Giap stating (while interviewed) that America's War Protestors of that time were more valuable than if having: "20 or more divisions in the field",...much the same case can be made that todays war protestors are similarly as helpful to the many fanatical muslim terrorist attackers of America and The Western World.

Whatever, such is no way for any sane people (staunch political followers also) to act during wartime and/or under attack. Must make The Military wonder just what kind of ingrates they're fighting and dying for,...much less protecting?

Guess that most protestors won't see the light until some of them, they or theirs become victims of terrorists? But, then such might just be too late? The terrorists will already have been helped and encouraged greatly, and any semblance left of sorely needed unity here,...will have greatly suffered.

Such was sad way-back-when,...and just as sad a reality as is today. Enemy dups, are enemy dups, are enemy dups. Such is timeless and never changes. Surprised not seeing Fonda or Kerry at these more current protests. The rhetoric seems similar.

Neil
Old 07-18-2004, 04:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Like history repeating itself, the new batch of thugs and anarchists are playing into the hands of our enemies, willingly or not. The Vietnam war protestors were doing the bidding of the Communist Party USA, (according to their documents), while blandly thinking they were were simply voicing a protest.

Like Seascamp said, I hope NYC's finest have polished their night sticks, and are more than ready to massage some scalps, should the occasion present itself.

Getting back tothe original purpose of this thread, folks need to be totally informed about the Ketchup Queen, and all the anti-American causes she supports. If he was smart enough, ol' Teddy Jane Kerry would wake up every morning, humming the theme song to "Sleeping with the Enemy."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-18-2004, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In the spirit of walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time, how in the world does TJ blather and bleat about leading the War on Terrorism, and yet have his family nest mate supporting terrorist causes at the same time? That doesn?t sound workable to me but then TJ always seems to find a plausible rabbit in the hat to present that ostensibly makes the boo-boo all better. I?d say they are more like a pair of weasels in the woodpile but on the other hand I?m not comfortable with demeaning the weasels.

Mrs. TJ is low profiling these times but I have heard some DNC party hacks trying to put some mighty thick face paint and slippery lip gloss goo on that one. By the sound of things she?s being prepped and spun up as some sort of Mother Teresa, yikes. Presumably there is some script and scenario spin being spun and most likely her actual reality will remain secreted away in the middle earth caverns along with Kerry?s book and other interesting Kerry memorabilia.

So the question at hand is if the background and activities of an aspiring first lady should be known to the public. And if so, in what detail? I say that if something is in the interest of national security and the war being conducted, then it should be made public. All the rest is a wash. Financial support of known terrorist groups would seem to qualify as a need to know issue.

As to the VN War protests, I really wonder how many understood exactly what they were demonstrating about and exactly who they were acting for. When the Soviet Union grabbed the place up it was as if there was a huge fart at High Mass that no one noticed or talked about. The Vietnamese people noticed when surprise of surprises, they went from one form of Eourpean exploitation to an even worse one. But I suppose it's not PC to talk about reality, eh.

Scamp