The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Who killed JFK, this year will be 40 years ago

Andy and I kind of kicked this off in some discussions on keiths post "some questions for mortardude & friends.

First of all, Whom do you think was at the very top of the food chain in the assassination of JFK, or do you agree that Oswald was a lone gunman. Here are some of the players.

Lyndon B Johnson - Vice President
Robert McNamara - Secretary of Defense
Dean Rusk - Secretary of State
J. Edgar Hoover - Director of the FBI
John McCone - Director of the CIA
Richard Helms - Deputy Director of the CIA
McGeorge Bundy - NSA/NSC

If you believe that there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK then some or all of the persons listed above were in the food chain. It is my opinion that one of the above was at the very top. My vote goes to Robert McNamara. Why, Because he had motive and the position and influence to pull it off and cover it up. afterward, I think all of the above were involved in a coverup to "Maintain the integrety of the United States" Who actually pulled the trigger is up for debate, Most certainly it was orchestrated by Santos Trafficante. Was Oswald the lone gunman? absolutely not. An assassination of that magnitude would have at least 3 shooters in a triangular setup.

Your thoughts
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2003, 01:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid :

LBJ was the top dog. There was a trained team of killers. Robert McNamara doesn't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot....
but was able to help destroy Ford Motor Co., run the most corrupt war effort in US history, "run" the World Bank ( which helped loot many of the poor countries on the earth ), then have the unmitigated gall to "apologize" to Vietnam veterans for his criminal enterprise during the Vietnam war, while hand-in-hand with the NVA overlords.

"Kill Zone" : A Sniper looks At Dealey Plaza", by Craig Roberts...explains all of the this.

Sid :

I look forward to discussing this with you someday Sid.

Larry

IMHO

DEO VINDICE
Old 07-24-2003, 03:14 AM

as Larry said just who had the most to gain .

razz
Old 07-24-2003, 04:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default PHO 127

From your list of possible and potential players, I would certainly add the organization, if not a real name, of the Cosa Nostra. Consider the fact that it was the "families" that provided the electoral boost to help elect JFK, but it was RFK who prosecuted them with a vengance, and they felt betrayed. Adn we all know what happens when you betray one of the Guidos.

There were and are enough crazies in the world at any given time to formulate a marvelous conspiracy, and certainly in 1963, there was an overabundance of causes, cases of severe heartburn, and political hatreds of every cant to fuel several scenarios.

On a side note, I agree with Larry that McNamara wasn't smart enough to be in the same room with the perps of the conspiracy, and yes, Virginina, it was a conspiracy, with LHO being a bit player, a minor distraction. If McNamara had any integrity, he would have resigned from the administration, told the world his resons why, and helped stop sending our warriors into his constructed no-win situation. For this reason alone, his sins of omission are his eternal burden, and make him one of the most loathsome players in our history.

Any believer that LHO was the lone shooter doesn't understand projectile ballistics, or is kneedeep into denial. The sudden removal of most of the distal portion of JFK's cranium coul dnot have been caused by a shot from the rear, but only from a frontal attack.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 04:44 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default all good points but

Larry, LBJ was to much of a peoples person to have orchestrated this. SS, The mob was certainly on the operation but only as the trigger not as the instigators. Both of you have described perfectly a person capable of planning and carrying out an assassination to further their cause. McNamars was a weasel, but not a dummy. He had a lot of help, Several of these guys did not like the Kennedys for various reasons. J Edgar hated Robert and JFK but could not have pulled this off, he was a willing co-conspiritor though. The mob had no love lost for the Kennedys but would only have been another co- conspiritor not the team leader. Look at the names of the CIA, incidently the station chief at Saigon was William Colby. This was the gang that couldn't shoot straight. But organized by one person this was a very deadly force to be reconned with. McNamara was the mastermind and was abnle to bring in the required military help, J Edgar brought in the shooters (mob) and misdirected the investigations. The CIA (revenge for the bay of pigs) handled misdirection of intellegence and set up of Oswald. LBJ was the lone person who had no clue, but after the fact and with the aid of the above he helped in the coverup to "Save the Nation". Probably still with no clue.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

whatever...

Larry
Old 07-24-2003, 06:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default One of my favorite topics

I don't believe I ever, in my adult life, believed that LHO acted alone. The magic bullet theory immediately cries BOGUS BS! No bullet can pass through the Pres, through a seat, then thru a wrist, wind up on a stretcher, in perfect shape. Never happen GI. I have always wondered how Officer Trippet picked ol' LHO out so quick when they didn't even have a description and he was off his normal beat. I have also never seen a head shot to the back of the head knock someone backward, back brace or not. The movie JFK was baloney......Sid's theory is one of the best I've read so far. I also believe the head shot came from a storm drain in the Plaza and the grassy knoll possibly. One other thing I read was about a Green Beret officer who was in training with another officer, who disappeared during this whole thing and was later completely expunged.....no record of his ever being in the service. Funny though, the other Green Beenie has an old copy of his orders and his buddies name rank and sn are on the orders, yet he "never existed"? I forget the whole story on this but maybe you guys remember. Also something about a Corpsmen, Chief I think, who was at Bethesda and involved in the autopsey, who was murdered after he came out with evidence contrary to the Warren Report, and I think, was maybe murdered by the Beenie that never existed. Someone help me with this story.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-24-2003, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid :

Last thing I am going to say about the JFK coup. Do a little research on LBJ and his cronies and their history, from the 1930s on up. Not quite a "people person"....There are a good many other adjectives and adverbs that come to mind, none of which are very nice. Everybody has their own theories and ideas about all of this, as I do. 'Nuf Sed.

Take care,

Larry
Old 07-24-2003, 07:56 AM

Default ASK ANOTHER PARTY!!!!!!!!

Try Bill Alexander, the DA for the county who tried Jack Ruby and along with the head of detectives, Will Fritz, had quite a few interviews with LHO before Ruby got to him. He's listed in the phone book in Dallas.
SF
NC
Old 07-24-2003, 08:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I know I'm a loner but. . . . .

I have never been into the conspiracy theories. I believed from the start it was one crazy guy could get the job done easier than some sort of conspiracy. I have also believed Ruby acted alone out of emotion and glory. As we have seen in the last few years, one man with a gun can do a lot of damage in a very short time.
Ruby didn't do us any favors.

Keith