The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2018, 11:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry There's A Sucker Born Every Minute

8-27-2018

I have often heard the insulting expression “There Is a Sucker Born Every Minute” attributed to both Abraham Lincoln and P.T. Barnum? Who ever said it (first) however makes no difference, as to even think that by giving a helping hand – it automatically makes one a sucker, is the response that one might expect to flow out of the oral sewers of unappreciative asses (as in donkeys)!

I would have never thought it possible that any chiseling fool could ever interpret an act of kindness as a weakness to be exploited, but time and experience have (on a few occasions) sadly taught me otherwise?

But I ask you, who does it really make the lesser man - the person who graciously gave help when asked or the creature who bragged about conning everyone that he (and his odious ilk) later referred to as their private suckers?

But that, unfortunately, is sometimes the mindset of a few people these days, all the way up to Washington D.C. and down to the fetid sewers of the ghettos!
“And yet, some people still wonder why others shun them as the ungrateful creatures that a few of them really are?”

Hardcore