The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2002, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Screwing With Saddam & Company

?WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? - Barracks being blown up, and with them American military personnel, a skyscraper (WTC) reduced to rubble, the Pentagon gets slammed into and our people die, the White House is targeted, service men are murdered at will, and nightclubs filled with innocent civilians are incinerated, ?AND STILL OUR RESPONSE IS MINIMAL?!?

WAS, OR WAS NOT - ?War Declared Upon Terrorism?, the terrorists themselves, and their sponsor nations? Or are we content to merely spank the hand of those who have proven by their actions, that they have no intention of ceasing their senseless carnage? And what about those international monsters who feel that our response thusfar has been a joke, and what ever happened to An Eye For An Eye? ?An eye for an eye is no longer an option, its time to remove their (America?s Enemy's) whole head!?

This diplomacy only nonsense, is fast becoming naught but an enemy delaying tactic. One aimed at inflicting yet more mortal damage while, as it was in the days that preceded Pearl Harbor , we sit there with our thumbs stuck up our backsides - ?TALKING A ONE-WAY PEACE DEAL WITH LIARS AND BEASTS? to whom any end justifies the means!?

Well, ?Enough Is Enough!!? The language of diplomacy is often the language of the liar, at least as far as a few of those ?Dromedary Droppings In Oasisland? are concerned! A dromedary being a ?One Hump Camel?, and one hump is all that should have been required back in 1991!? After all, there comes a time, when reason can not prevail, when a second chance is out of the question, and when talk alone falls upon deaf ears! As William Tecumseh Sherman said ?WAR IS HELL!? But when war is inevitable, Sherman?s credo was one of total victory! He fully realized what every soldier since Bunker Hill knew, that being - ?It?s either them or us, and far better it be them!!?

Years of ?Mollycoddling Dirt-bags? like Hussein, Milosovich, Arafat and the terrorists who have thusfar gotten away with murder and mayhem, has led the world (especially the UN) to believe that we and our allies are easy marks!? They stab us in the backs, and we respond with naught but a prick from a sanitized pin! ?Hey, is this WAR, or is it not!??

No sane man desires or courts war, but if these bastards mean to have a war, then by God, ?Let It Begin Here!? Not the enemy?s kind of war, but as General W.T. Sherman said - ?ALL OUT WAR? using ?ALL? of this advanced technology that ?Brilliant American Minds, and Billions In American Dollars? have been sunk into! ?If these enemies of mankind had these advanced weapons, they would sure as hell use them on us, would they not??

?We have the flaming sword, now is the time to quit waving it around and use it!? And as far as the United Nations is concerned, let them continue to bend over at the waist, if they so desire. There comes a time, however, when turning the other cheek garners one naught but more pain, and these terrorist genuinely remind me of the Barbary Pirates of old. What we need now is another ?Stephen Decatur, or Norm Schwarzkoft? perhaps !!?

VERITAS

Old 10-14-2002, 09:06 AM

Hardcore,

What you've said is something we all agree upon. My thoughts are stop all loans and grants or whateve they call it from going outside this country.

The money is not being spent for the purposes it was being given and inturn tell them no more assistance until you clean up you act.

We've turned the cheek to many times and I don't know why our government lets this continue. The people in these other countries have to stand up and take control over these dirt-bags.
Until they do no money will come their way or arms.

Food given to the starving still ends up in the stomachs of the terrorist and not those who really need it. My heart goes out to the very young who ar starving and I can't do anything about that.

I want our people to come first in every way. I would stop foreign intrusion into our country for 5 years. I would insist on all students from other countries be finger-printed and back ground checks made before entering our country.

It has to stop somewhere and real soon or we will surely become a full blow terrorist society.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 09:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up BOATS

AMEN BROTHER!!

I CAN'T ADD ANY THING TO THAT!!!!

Old 10-14-2002, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Another Vietnam"...

...The "wolf" post from the news had the caption underneath stating "Iraq to U.S.A."...""Another Vietnam"" ...

...Their going to open their doors to all the palaces, and let the "nuke teams look", who the hell do they think their kidding...

...when do we start the "first strike pool"...

..."gettin' serious time now folks",... time to go kick some sand assed little egged maggot fleas...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-14-2002, 09:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb SEATJERKER et al

The world can bet it's ass (and they probably are) that this "SOB" (Saddam Of Bullshit) will only let us see (inspection-wise) what he wants us to see!!

Is Hussein working upon (or already has) "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" - "HELL YEAH!!"

It's just another play for time and world sentiment by Hussein. The only ones who do not yet know it (or refuse to face it) is the "Dis-United Nutions" (mis-spelling intended)....

VERITAS :cd:
Old 10-14-2002, 01:02 PM

About two weeks ago Gary Meier on Chicago's WLS radio's Roe & Gary program said something that really struck home. To paraphrase him, he said, "Those guys better watch out. In everything we've done, we haven't even opened up our smallest can of wup-ass yet."

I thought that simple statement said a lot! :cl:
Old 10-14-2002, 05:12 PM

Boats,

I will vote for you any day of the year.

You hit that nail like it was a sniper waiting in hiding for someone to shoot.

My GOD what a reply!!!!

(But then it would take a SAILOR to put such a good reply on any site)

enough............
Old 10-15-2002, 09:04 AM

Thought you guys might be interested in the guest book item from:-

jackmeharty
humpvic@hotmail.com
Userinfo

'Alas the old saying what goes around comes around,and I can see the USA in a similar position that England was in during WW2. That is, England had to stand alone dispite the many times that Churchill asked the US President to join England in a war against the greatest terrorist that has ever been on this planet, A.Hitler. The material help that the USA did give to England was dearly paid for, causing England to become bankrupt, (The USA took all England's Gold reserves) If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbour, I believe the USA would have stood back and watched hoping the rest of the world would kill each other then come in and take over. The arms that the USA sold to England had to be paid for before they would load them onto the ships, knowing that many of the ships in the convoys would go to the bottom of the Atlantic. I am now 78, ex WW2 vet RN.and I helped to fight the Japanese in the Indian & Pacific oceans. Now the US want our help, what goes around comes around.'

Certain amount of truth in this!

Quote:-
Well, ?Enough Is Enough!!? The language of diplomacy is often the language of the liar, at least as far as a few of those ?Dromedary Droppings In Oasisland? are concerned! A dromedary being a ?One Hump Camel?, and one hump is all that should have been required back in 1991!? After all, there comes a time, when reason can not prevail, when a second chance is out of the question, and when talk alone falls upon deaf ears!

So tell me why did we stop in 1991? Who made that decision?
USA or UN?
Old 10-15-2002, 12:01 PM

The USA made the decision because, God forbid, we wouldn't dare offend the UN.
Old 10-15-2002, 06:17 PM

Big mistake. And mistakes often come back to bite you. The bigger the mistake the bigger the wound!