Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2024, 10:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Opportunity But Not The Will

2-7-2024

(Personal Opinions)

It takes one helluva lot more than just a loud mouth and bogus intentions to really get things done! And in this respect and whether they like it or not, “Our Current Government” is doing a miserable job – “And That Is The Absolute Truth!”

It seems that these boisterous officials are just not capable of translating their (so called) good intentions into the real thing. And once again, it is our people themselves that turn out to be the real victims here - but not enough of “Our People” seem to even give a damn anymore?

So what more do these overly paid and self-applauding men and women of government need to get their jobs done right and worst yet – “WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO ALLOW IT?”

It seems to me that “Our Founders” put enough checks and balances in place to circumvent the antics of these three-piece suits wearing bon vivants, whose only real claim to fame is the fact that they possess a splendid wardrobe, a liberal arts degree, like-minded friends in high places, and the gift of golden gab! But it also seems to me that far too many of us have lost something in the translation about “Who Works For Whom?” And it sure as ‘Hell’ are not the people themselves, who are being done any favors by these political con artists!

So the next time that these “politi-crats” attempt to convince you of their dedication, maybe you should remind them of - “Who Works For Whom?” And as I see it, and in my own personal opinion again: “Far too many of these politicians are falling down upon the job!”

And to those who take offence at my biting rhetoric, let me remind them of but one more fact, it being that “We the People” are or at least should be, damned tired of these overly paid cretins who had the audacity to refer to “Our Magnificent Founding Fathers” as, and I am quoting one of them here: “Nothing But A Band of Terrorists?” How Dare They?

And for that honcho’s information, men and women like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams, Molly Pitcher, Abraham Lincoln and even Donald Trump, (Just to mention a scant few), are more deserving of the titles of “American and Patriot”, than far too many of these other also ran’s ever will be?

And if showing a little respect for “These True American Icons” makes me a damn fool, then so be it – “I can live with that!!”

And to all of those “Self-Deifying Political Wannabes” out there I say:

You have the potential, you have the titles, you have the incomes, and you have the power – it is now, however, that you (one and all) must develop a little gumption, backbone and national pride, in yourself, “Our Nation” and the people of “This Greatest Bastion of Freedom and Liberty!”

For you were hired to do one of the most critical job upon the face of this entire globe of human existence, and that is to make us proud and great again and if you truly love “Our Country”, then now is the time to show it to all of “We the People” of our magnificent bastion of freedom and of liberty!

FOR WE ONCE AGAIN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY AND WE DEFINITELY HAVE THE RESOURCES, THE COURAGE AND THE ÉLAN TO BUILD BACK OUR GREAT NATION AND TO BOLSTER OUR PRIDE AND OUR DIGNITY - “BUT DO WE STILL HAVE THE TENACITY AND THE WILL TO SUCCEED ANEW?!”

“Our Nation Forever” – And now is the time for us all to strip-down, buckle-up and to re-build “Our United States of America” - Back To Its Former Might And Glory!!

Hardcore