The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2024, 10:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default If There Wasn't Already A Mountain

2-9-2024

“IF THERE WASN’T ALREADY A MOUNTAIN OF HORSE-POOP STACKED HIGHLY ATOP OF WASHINGTON D.C. THEN THEY WOULDN’T NOW HAVE TO CONSTRUCT A TWENTY FOOT WALL OUT THERE – AND THIS - JUST IN ORDER TO CONTAIN ALL OF THAT - LYING RHETORIC THAT IS FOREVER BURIED BENEATH IT!!”

It is not as if our representatives lack the clout, the education, the verbal skills or the finances, to seriously conduct “Our Nation’s Business”, but rather (in my opinion), it is just that they merely lack the will, the desire and the courage to efficiently (and productively) carry out the tasks of governance and more is the shame!

For we are still “The Greatest Nation” ever to exist in the entire history of “This Planet”, but with that, also goes an awesome responsibility to lead our race into the future, and ‘not’ just to merely deposit it on to the scrap heaps of historical refuge!?

“And what a magnificent opportunity we once possessed to better the lot of mankind, if only we did not sire and nurture more fools than heroes, more dead-beats than doers, and more thieves than men and women of honor?”

But alas, our race has always been in a dangerous dash against “The Devil”, to see who can arrive at oblivion the fastest!

And as I gaze-up at – “My Fallow Wall of Honor!” I note a photograph of the “U.S.S. Missouri Out There at Pearl Harbor,” and it once again bring to mind yet another human folly, it being, humanity’s penchant for bogus-fame and unearned glory, as even truth itself, has often fallen beneath the cloven-hooves of a few bastards who hungered so much for fame and recognition, that they would do just about anything, including even sacrificing their own immortal souls in order to steal-away but fifteen minutes of another’s talents!

So, I ask you, if bogus recognition is so compelling and alluring to some, that a man, or woman, would be willing to barter away, even their immortal spirit in order to attain it, then of what use is even their decaying soul and ethics?

“And Yes”, I can emphatically prove my claims and accusations –

“For where there is no truth, then there can never be any real honor! And where there is no honor left, then there is absolutely no mortal (and endearing) soul that is remaining upon any level of our society to rediscover either!!”

In short, you people have surrendered our entire nation to fools, users, and Un-American, Foreign Assholes – “THANKS A LOT”!!!!!!

Hardcore