The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2003, 11:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Hart Of The Matter

No, I didn?t misspell ?HEART?, as in this case, I am referring to former U.S. Senator, Gary Hart!

It seems that the honorable ex-Senator is concerned that when (not if) we go to war with Iraq, this will trigger additional terrorist attacks against the United States by fanatical groups around the world!? (So what in the hell is wrong with this picture?)

Senator (Hart), with all due respect Sir, we can not just sit cringing in some corner in the hope that if we take it upon the chin in silence, this enemy will be content with past attacks against our interests, and just go away!! To these monsters (Terrorists), inactivity is viewed as a sign of weakness, and terrorist will immediately attack that weakness, considering the whole USA to be a soft target!!

It is my opinion, and considering the increase of intentional terrorist chatter, that ?President Bush?s Pre-Emptive Attack Policy? must be resurrected and put into action! And for each and every terrorist attack against us or our allies, one terrorist-sponsoring capitol must be incinerated!

The time for kissing an enemy?s ass is in the past, as diplomacy is the language of those wishing for peace and world serenity (a noble goal indeed), but to some ?Enemies of Mankind? there is but a single language - that of the sword! To think otherwise is a ?Chamberlain-like Exercise? in the black art of mass suicide!

As for this Hussein Maniac, for a creature who claims to want to co-operate, he sure as hell acts like a confrontational predator, or more accurately a spoiled brat! He behaves more like Hitler (circa-1939) than the poor, misunderstood (pathetic is a better word), peace-loving saint that he attempts to pass himself off as being!

With our nation at the second highest level of security (Orange), I would also hope that a few dozen of our ?Cruise Missiles? have their warheads upgraded!! ?NEED I SAY MORE??

?He lobs over a Scud, we respond with a nuke!!?

Getting back to Mr. Hart, sorry Gary, but if President Roosevelt would have thought like that after 7 December 1941, we would still be pondering our first retaliatory move against Japan, six decades later! And just think of the repercussions of that? ?So-Solly!!?

VERITAS :cd:
Old 02-07-2003, 11:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Hardcore... as usual your are right on target, fire for effect brother!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote