The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Good dam thing I was quick if I needed to copy any of Poor Ronnie's posts, the Son of a bitch has done it again, gotten rid of all his postings in yet another thread! Looks like we are all picking on this poor slob, that's why you have to quote his posts when you reply, he can't screw with others posts. Of course he'd denie he ever posted what's quoted in the first place, that's to be expected of him, as we see his can't handle criticism. Unless, and that's rare, it says something he approves of:

These are posts from the other thread copied as they appeared:
splummer Senior Member Registered: Dec 1969

"One thing to remember. Ron has always spoken highly about every ones service here. weather you were Navy, Air
Force, cook, engineer, advisor, or truck driver. [unless there was a name calling arguement going on.]
He really comes up with a lot of good posts about Vietnam that usually gets every one talking on the forum." Post #37

Boats Senior Member Registered: Jul 2002 Location: Chicago Heights, IL Posts: 3240

"I 2nd that -" Post #38

b3196 Bob K Registered: Dec 1969 Location: Indianapolis In
"Steve
When one makes idle threats towards another person's life. He has extended his boundries. You can defend him all you want.....In my book he's worthless
You have missed half of what you are reading. Apparently Rons posts appear then are removed by whomever.
Bob K" Post #39

39mto39g Senior Member Registered: Dec 1969 Location:
"splummer Boats. At least 2 of the people, on this site have Balls to say what they feel.
Thank You

Bob
You can say what ever you want to on Daves site, cause he lets you. Try it to my face, Boy. You'll see first hand just who is worthless. I'd punch you in your F-unken Mouth for just looking at me. And , There ain't a damm thing you could do about it.

Oh By the way, F___ You

ps. that was no idle threat, I grantee I would do it.

Ron"

Guess this speaks for it's self... What's a grantee? Did Master Chief Columbus get a grantee to see if the world was flat? Maybe he bought turn signals with the grantee money?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2007, 05:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Why not just drop all of this. remember the outside world is looking in.

Larry
Old 04-14-2007, 03:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Quote:
Originally posted by MORTARDUDE Why not just drop all of this. remember the outside world is looking in.
Larry
Why? Ronnie can rant, rave and make threats but the rest of us have to stand by and hold fast while he does it? Drop nothing, this issue has never been solved. To go back to the original subject; Did John McCain start the fire on the USS Forrestal and then have his father cover up the incident for him? Seems the only ones who want this dropped are the non-Navy Vets, why because they weren't offended by the totaly stupid, uncaring remarks made by "39" aka Ron? Let him talk shi+ about your time in the service and talk shi+ about your unit or guys you served with. If you don't care about it, then goodie for you, I for one will not stand for it.

HEY OUTSIDE WORLD: If you're looking in on this thread, Hello!
I'm one of the few people who posted facts and personal accounts of what I know about while stationed on an Air Craft Carrier. Some mud pig heard a story from an unreliable source and spouted it as the truth. That being John McCain started the fire on the USS Forrestal and his dad covered it up for him.
If you'd like to join us and discuss the Forrestal Fire, please do.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf how many mice does it take to screw in a light bul.pdf (106.4 KB, 15 views)

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 04-15-2007, 05:01 PM

39mto39g Senior MemberRegistered: Dec 1969 Location:
Bob
You come to Houston and we'll discuss it. But not very long.

Steve Q
Who asked you to have respect for me? I could care less if you or the neighborhood dog have respect for me.

Supid Scout
All you have to do is hit spell check on your post and you to need to hit spell check. And I could give a sheit what you think also.

Ron

39mto39g has attached this image:

Post #48

Old 04-15-2007, 05:04 PM

SuperScout

Location: Dripping Springs, Texas... and Proud Scout for the DIRTY DOZEN!

humper
How dare you accuse me of dealing with triviality? It's 'treeviality', the same type of tree that Master Chief Lief Erikson lashed himself to while trying to find the Land of Turn Signals.

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." ?Theodore Roosevelt

Post #52