The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2005, 09:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation One For The Mexican Books!

Now I know that political candidates will tell you anything to get elected, and apparently, this is true everywhere on Earth! But here is one for the books!

The top candidate in Mexico, one Manny Obrado I believe, has vowed that if elected, ?HE WILL PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF MEXICO FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE!? Talk about your life long liberalism!

Of course, we all know better (best-laid plans of mice and men so to speak)! And besides, with an offer like this (should he be elected), all of those illegal border-jumpers now living here in the United States just might be tempted to reverse course and journey back home to Mexico! And this would leave many of our farmers, ranchers and factories without their near slave labor, hired hands! (opinion)

But what the Hell, the way that things are going, these pennies an hour jobs will soon be snapped up by Americans who have also been forced to work for peanuts!

Do you know what I find truly amazing - the fact that some of our own people are being forced to work for near nothing, our industries are splitting for foreign shores and our social services are being inundated by foreign nationals! Now add to this the fact that some in Congress can still vote themselves huge raises in the dead of night, and you have got to realize that something is very wrong here!

?Now if this doesn?t tell you once and for all, that truth, justice, equality and fair play are under a relentless attack from certain quarters, then I know not what does??

?And when we are turned in just another Third World Nation, replete with its social elite, whom then will we have to blame and who will you turn to??

VERITAS