The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2008, 08:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry The Lid Is Off - The Lies Are Worn-out, Gas May Rise As High As

$10.00 A GALLON, AND WAR HAS BEEN DECLAIRED AGAINST US AGAIN!

This may not be 7 December 1941, or the London of 1940, but it certainly is as real as any other blitzkrieg ever to be undertaken against a member of the Free World!

Every maniac, money or land-hungry fool, and even the mentally-deranged cretins of the world, have an agenda for world conquest! Some attempt it with fire-power, others through threat and intimidation, and yet others through outright starvation! “And this starvation can be through the body, the mind, the spirit, or with an attack against commerce, as is so often the case during warfare!”

When the concerns of the President and the people of the mightiest democracy on Earth are virtually snubbed and ignored by another country (or group there-of), a country whom were it not for vast deposits of petroleum would still be nothing more than an oversized sandlot (opinion), then suspicion is definitely in order! When, however, that very same - oil rich nation, was saved from a violent takeover by an oil-hungry neighbor some 17 years ago, and it then returned the favor by snapping at the hand that rescued it, then hypocrisy is the only word that comes to mind!

Do you remember back in 1991, when patriotic fervor was at an all time high? When nearly everyone in politics was vowing that after Hussein was gone, fuel prices would drop to their lowest point in years, and supply would be plentiful? “So what happened? “Excuses, lies, greed, and more excuses, that’s what!”

So now we are still embroiled in “A war without end”, or so it seems?” Some 17 Years, on and off, with virtually no gains, at least as far as the only real commodity this region has to offer! “And yet, each and every day that we awaken, we are paying more and more for gasoline, and losing more American Troops !”

Before long, our nation’s trucking industry may be crippled and fuel-starved, as nearly everything that we use travels by drayage at one time or another! This in turn will, without any doubt, adversely affect our food supply and pricing, cripple what is left of American industry, and make the “1929 Depression” look like a walk in the park! “And just how many of the nations that we helped with American Blood, tax money, and TLC, will come to our rescue, as we have to theirs, do you think?”

Like lemmings plunging off of a bridge, we seem to keep plummeting (headlong) into further difficulties. “Now ask yourselves - WHY, and WHAT Have You and some politicians done, within the law, to help to deter this economic rape, and moral decay! “We saw it coming, but yet we are powerless to stop it,” says you? “No, you are not indigent, You merely lack the will!”

Some years back, while working on the East Coast, I saw an entire family, including their children, sitting in the cold, in a vacant parking lot, staring up at a dark and threatening sky. People passed them by, and looked the other way, but nary a soul offered any help at all - and these were Americans at that! But let some foreign entity get a splinter in his backside, and the entire system is up in arms!

Well, that one family is now many, and it promises to become much worse, maybe even epidemic? And with gasoline prices threatening to climb to over $7 a gallon (or more), many working (when they can find work that is) for minimum wages, while having to compete for these lousy jobs with illegals, will also be forced out into the streets, leaving American Children to suffer, and our elderly to be cast aside!

“And just think - it all may have started with a few crummy barrels of oil?!”

“Alternative fuels,” says you! “Great idea” says I! But like Hitler and his imaginary miracle weapons of the early 40s, and outside of the scant few vehicles equipped to run on other fuels, our movement in this direction has been slow and spotty at best!

“Besides, do you really believe that these gigantic oil cartels [foreign and domestic alike] are going to help design genuine alternatives to gas guzzling while one drop of petroleum (Black Gold) is left under the ground and unsold at a huge profit!?” DREAM ON!!

“Uncontrolled greed is, and always has been, the mortal enemy of truth!”

VERITAS

Last edited by HARDCORE; 05-18-2008 at 04:00 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hardcore,...

Sorry Rick & everyone else, but "Alternatives" too are pretty-much meaningless
as to stopping daily price gouging or rip-offs by Those Who Can & Quite Easily Do.

Just like there are Oil Cartels & Speculators currently reaping VAST WEALTHS from
oil, don't you think same will obviously happen because of: "Global Capitalism" with
ethanol, corn, sugar, and God Only Knows what else, also?

Bet-cha if we started cracking-coal here as Hitler largely fueled his War Machine today,
that too would be pro-speculated just as absurdly high as current World Spot Oil Price is?

Neil
Old 05-20-2008, 09:31 AM

I think that everyone who hasn't already done so should buy a motorcycle & learn to ride it.

Motorcycles not only get amazing mileage, but are cheap to insure, too.

Many are available used, and if you don't have to have the newest, most chromed-out machine, you can go with just liability insurance. Mine is $79/year per bike.

Why just give one rip-off industry the bird?

Another thing that I do, while not possible for everyone, is walk to the grocery store (no petroleum usage), and take my own grocery bags (plastic=petroleum usage).

Just a thought...
Old 05-20-2008, 10:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default If you learn to compress:

Methane gas then you can toot around pretty good.
This dairy farmer puts all his cow manure in a big stainless cylinder Compresses the gas and uses instead of propane. Powers his tractors, cars, heats his home all with methane. Like I said, he just toots around. I thought that was quite innovative.

Also saw on TV a car that is being built and manufactured in Brazil by an American firm that gets about 600 mph. Powered by compressed air the gas engine only comes on when the compressed air gets below a certain level. Then runs on gas until the compressor fills the air tanks again. They cost about the same as conventional autos. We in America must also make those adjustments and that will bring the gas down.

Keith

Last edited by Keith_Hixson; 05-20-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:31 AM

Keith,

Holy $hit! I like the ideas.

What we need in this country are more effective ideas on how to combat the energy bureaucracy.

Oh, I forgot to state in my post above that alt-transportation has the potential to combat the obesity issue in this country as well.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:53 AM

The cost of our oil addiction is increasing...what is the limit of what we'll pay for our fix???
Old 05-20-2008, 11:07 AM

I wonder too...

I never thought my fuel bill would EVER approach my bar tab...

There are, I'm proud to report, a couple of towns that I work in where I can walk to and from the bar.

Oh, and what of the much-quoted maxim "well, it's less than a gallon of milk"?
Old 05-20-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnessgracie View Post
I wonder too...

I never thought my fuel bill would EVER approach my bar tab...

There are, I'm proud to report, a couple of towns that I work in where I can walk to and from the bar.

Oh, and what of the much-quoted maxim "well, it's less than a gallon of milk"?
Not any more..paid the same for milk & gas...$3.58
Old 05-20-2008, 07:11 PM

Default This says it all

Old 05-20-2008, 08:35 PM

DD,

Where did you get that from??? That's beautiful, thanks