The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2019, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Gross Mistake In Judgement

5-23-20196

What is wrong with some people that they could ever truly believe that “Political Party Politics” could ever replace an honest attempt by ‘Trump’ to elevate the needs of “Our Nation” above the demands of any one political faction, or even world opinion for that matter?

When “The President of The United States” recently invited two politicians into the White House in an honest effort to iron-out the difficulties that are facing “Our Entire Nation and Her People” and those two opposing party politicos turned the event into a purely partisan slug-fest, then who suffers – “The People of The United States”, that’s who!!

Now once again - I don’t care about any totally vested political parties but rather, my major concern is about “Our Entire Nation, Her People and generations of Americans that are yet unborn” and so should some of those people who now think more about political party power than they do about you and me – but apparently not??

And for the record, if some of “these standard-form politicians” still have the ability to read and to think, they might have noticed that what they are doing right now, is almost exactly what led to the troubles of nearly all other great world powers in eons past! And like some of those other short-sighted international political icons-past, might we too be treading along a strangely similar political path right now? (Just a question?)

Hardcore
Old 05-23-2019, 02:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hardcore,
And that's a very good question indeed!

In fact, and my (no doubt many others also) honestly believing since daily realities prove such beliefs, in that Democrat congressional leaders like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, etc., etc., and/or entire wild-eyed-fanatical Dem Political Supremacist herd are: "A Clear & Present Danger" to America and all We Americans.

If having heard such oath-taking lowlifes as alluded to above repeatedly trash and try to destroy President Trump, entire Trump Family and Trump Friends and associates on nationwide radio and television,...it should be quite obvious to Decent and Honest Voters (not fanatically bent or deceived types), in that such lowlife American Leaders are more so dangerous for rest of We Americans, than the Chinese, Iranian, Russian or North Korean Leaders WILL EVER BE.

That's not being harsh. That's just being honest and sensibly realistic.

If stupidly more concerned about the well being and betterment of foreigners, Dangerously Open Borders and: "Criminal Illegal Aliens", Their Party CONTROL and Their Lobbyists OVER We Americans,...then it's only natural to vote for the: "KKK", "Carpetbagger" and/or Democrat Party types.

However, if differently sensible and instead wisely more so concerned about well being and betterment of The American Citizenry (mainly why American Leaders are hired and what paid for),...vote Republican and/or for: "The Party of Lincoln".

The Dems are Liars & Phonies.

Neil