The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2014, 03:15 PM

Default Everything Looks Like A Nail

The saying "everything looks like a nail to a man with a hammer" must hold true.
In Victoria Texas earlier this week, rookie police officer Robinson spotted an auto being driven by a puny 76 year old Pete Vasquez that had an expired inspection sticker on it that was being delivered back to the dealership who owned the auto which had a dealership temporary license plate on it. When Vasquez pulled into the dealership lot, officer Robinson was right behind him and told Vasquez he had to ticket him for the expired inspection sticker. Vasquez tried to tell Robinson the dealer's temporary plate on the auto supersedes any expired inspection sticker. Even the sales manager came out of his office and tried to explain to Officer Robinson the same Vasquez was trying to tell him, but to no prevail. There was an argument that broke out and Officer Robinson grabbed Vasquez from the back and threw him on the ground and tased him twice before putting him in handcuffs.
When Officer Robinson arrived at the Victoria Police Department with Vasquez and the watch commander got wind of what happen, he immediately released Vasquez and brought him to the hospital for a physical. Police Chief J.J Craig went to Vasquez home that evening and personally apologized to him.
What Chief Craig should have done is make Officer Robinson go to Vasquez home and personally apologize to him instead, means he's the one who created this whole mess.
I have great respect for anyone in law enforcement, but at the same time I also like to see people in law enforcement show the same respect they expect people to show them.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links