The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2016, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Disrupting Trump

11-21-2016

The first question that you have to ask yourself is: “What means more to you – a political party or your nation?”Politicians are not elected, after all, merely to act as a disruptive force to the opposition party, but rather (once elected), they are supposed to work together for the common good and the general welfare! In short, this nation and her people must come first! “Now what is so damned hard about that to understand?”

One would think that after an election is over, our representatives would cease to be Republicans or Democrats, and rather just content themselves with being Americans first! But no matter how many times I attempt to make this point, those to whom “Party Politics” mean far more than unity, continue to bash the opposition, and this at the expense of progress, in my opinion!

“So what would really happen if one political party (or the other) were to gain absolute control? At that point, even the politeness and facade of mutual respect and cooperation would evaporate into nothingness, as has happened in every other dictatorship throughout time?”

“We here in the United States have the greatest nation that the world has ever known!” I can not however, even begin to venture a guess as to “How Much Greater We Could Be”, if that is, those “Quintessentially Political Animals in The People’s Government” would just attempt to co-operate with each other (for the good of our country, and not just themselves) every now and then?

Hardcore
Old 11-21-2016, 02:08 PM

HC

All the heel lickers are jocking for positions in the cabinet. How many really support the issues Trump stated during his election run? Trump must isolate himself from his business altogether in order to handle the US issues at hand. No profit can be made while in office for the Trump business during his term. Conflict of interest will result otherwise and could lead to impeachment.

Let the kids run the business or turn over to another one while he in office. If he can't do that then he shouldn't have run for office.

Also heard this morning that he didn't spend any of his money in fact he's after the Republican Party to reimburse his expenses. What a guy! I really wonder what the outcome will be in the next 90 days. Could he step down because he won't surrender his business profits? If he defaults what happens? Do we get Pence? Don't know that???

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats

Well Put!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2016, 04:21 PM

As usual, Trump will put together a"good old white boys club." No Italians, Latinos, Mexicans, Creoles, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, African Americans or anyone else that belongs to a dark skin ethnic group will be a member of any of his cabinets
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 11-21-2016, 05:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Wow, W.H.!!!
Talk about obviously Superior or Supremacist and Condescending Dems ala fanatical Pelosi, Reid or Obama type.

Also, ever hear of Italian-American Governor Christie and Mayor Guliani?

Besides, aren't most Italians and Latinos white, anyway?

Neil
Old 11-22-2016, 11:30 AM

Question

WH - would you work for a guy like that? I sure wouldn't. Many have and have little to say about him that's any good. He's the God-Father of Trump & Associates. Will he be the God Father of the US - if we let him? It will be interesting to say the least.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"