Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

BIG DEAL
Ever listen to ANY Rap song?
The reverend's need to forgive him, Unless they are hypocrites, They are Christan reverend's , are they not.
Unless , of course, they have an agenda?

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2007, 01:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

On top of that, there are several black music "artists" that have been awarded Grammys who promote racism in their "songs". http://home.att.net/~phosphor/grammys.html Now, "who's calling the kettle black?"

Sorry, can I use the "black" word?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Fox News

During the period January 27?February 2, 2007, Imus attended the dedication of the Center for the Intrepid, a privately built rehabilitation center for wounded veterans. Imus aided the building of the center by raising over US$10,000,000 and he personally contributed over US$300,000. The dedication received little coverage in prime time news, a fact that angered Imus. On his show in this period, he argued that Fox Network personalities Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity were too cowardly to attend or cover the dedication because they had supported the Iraq war so vigorously.

http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/fall...item.php?id=32

http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/fall...item.php?id=16
Old 04-12-2007, 01:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

MSNBC announced they will no longer simulcast Imus' show due to loss of sponsorship and negative phone calls, emails, etc.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

The Irish are all drunks!
I'm offened!
I'm not a drunk, but I am of Irish decent.

The whites all owned slaves and owe us black people.
I'm offened!
My background shows no family record of ever owning slaves, in fact just the oppisite, there were some relatives who were indentured servents and died paying off their debths in Nova Scotia.

I've been called a Cracker, more than once.
I'm offened!

"Nappy Headed Whores."
AAAhhh, not the best thing in the world to call black college students. Poor choice of words! Shame on you Imus, your ranting and raving has finally bitten you in the ass!
Go get em, Fat Al!

I think I'll play some rap music (?) now, I want to hear about killing cops and whores, and don't you just love the word NI--- they toss around in the liricks?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default SH

Precisely! Don't you just love the blazing double standard of correct speech? Now one of the biggest racist, Al Sharpton, wants to be able to control what can be said and what can't. Now in my lifetime, skippy.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-12-2007, 10:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Fat Al, has run his mouth more times than I can count! If he finds a cause that can fit his agenda, he'll run with it. The whole Tawana thing had those of us in Law Enforcement in the Lower Hudson Valley on edge at the time. Seems Fat Al, was trying to make it a crime to be a White Law Enforcement Officer. When his whole argument went south, were was the apology?
Jackson with his rainbow BS, he ought to be seeing stars!
What's PC for them is not PC for the masses. He needs to start with his own people, have them clean up their acts, no more use of the word NIG... by the young black youth or in rap music. Don't dress like they just let you out of the County Jail, pull your pants up and learn to speak in acceptable terms. Don't expect respect if you fit into the stereotype.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Houses on this street range from the low to high $100 grand. Most are between 2,000 to 3,000 sq. ft. and the zoning calls for at least 2 acres.
Two and a half years ago they broke ground on a new house and it turned out to be HUGE!!!!!!!!
35,000 sq. ft., 1.6 acre lot.
Just over $1 mill.
Built for the group Ludicrous who just had an entire day reserved for them while Atlanta held the NCAA Championship final four games.
Nappy hair pays well but you have to put up with low life neighbors.
Also Fayetteville has nappy haired Evander Holifield living here and his home cost a little over $22 mil. to build but his ex' got a good portion of that in the settlement and she lives in the guest house on the property free of charge.
Evanders property is zoned agricultural and he gets paid by the government out of your tax dollars to NOT "Grow for harvest" anything on the land.
I thank God for what little hair I have left.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I believe this went way to far. What he said was stupid on his part but how many "stupid" things do you see some of these famouse Black americans saying and doing. Al Sharpton is full of it.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

CBS fired Don Imus today under pressure from Baraka Obama, Jackson and Al "Shakedown" Sharpton . Looks like Imus is history on Radio now too. I didn't watch his show but like they say we fought several wars for his right to say what he wants "Freedom of Speech" I guess if your affluent and white your free speech rights are limited by those who disagree with your opinion..... " The descendants of the oppressed are now the oppressors!" :cd:
Alan Colmes even says they went to far crucifying Don Imus and Sean Hannity agreed too!