The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2002, 10:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Plot Thickens?

QUOTE - Washington (CNN, 11/23/02) - ?The FBI is investigating whether the Saudi Arabian government funneled money to associates of two September 11 hijackers,? a senior White House official said Saturday!

Could there have been some (even vague) ?Saudi Connection? to the terrorist attacks upon the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, etc, on that ?Second Date That Will Live In Infamy" (9/11/01)?

Well, one thing is for sure, these dastardly sneak-attacks proved that "Old Tail-gunner Joe" (Senator Joseph McCarthy, 1909-1957) wasn?t all wrong when he let his fears be known that: ?There were indeed ?ENEMIES WITHIN!? And enemies, like friends, can come in all shapes, sizes, colors, national origins, and creeds!

A recent "House/Senate Joint Intelligence Committee" inquiry suggested that evidence existed that money from (high 'ROYAL' places) could have (?) made it?s way to two hijackers, via Saudi students in the Golden States (California)?! Ah, that splendid ?Open Door Policy? of the United States, and it's sometimes tragically telling consequences!

?Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shores, send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door, allowing them to enter (and in a scant few isolated cases) blow the living hell out of us!?

Now I don?t know about you, but that tablet held by "Lady Liberty in New York Harbor" sounds like an invitation into our homeland to me, and an appreciative guest does not attempt to blow-up his benefactor?s abode!!

With the investigation (Nine-Eleven-01) beginning to reach it?s deadly tentacles far beyond just a few ?Third World Deranged (Foreign) Malcontents?, and into the possibility of regal (unwitting) complicity, then the time may be past indeed for turning the other cheek!

I am not attempting to cast stones here, even jewel-encrusted ones, but the biggest threat to America (as I perceive it) is not only the sneaky coward, but maybe even the affluent friend who stands at your back, platinum blade in hand! Those to whom the end (any end), justifies the means!

"Beware of all Magi claiming to bare flowing gifts, as diplomacy, generosity, and conveniently generated friendships, are sometimes naught but betrayal, double-cross and ambush in disguise! For after all is said and done, the oils of greed, hatred & power, mix poorly indeed, with the healing waters of truth, freedom and justice!?" [original by hrt (HARDCORE) - 11/23/02]

If in fact, and the court is still out on this one, some ?Members of Saudi Royalty? had a hand in this dastardly terrorist deed (intentional or not), then we must carefully rethink and analyze our philosophy of unquestioning friendship and trust, as even "A Wagging Tail Does Not Preclude The Possibility Of A Painfully Infected Bite!?"

And when we unhesitatingly leaped to the Defense of the Middle-East back in 1991, ?WE ASKED NOT WHAT THEIR COUNTRY COULD DO FOR US, BUT RATHER
WHAT WE COULD DO FOR THEIR COUNTRY!? (A twist on the rhetoric of JFK)

"Could it be that we just got our answer?"

VERITAS :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: