The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2003, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Not been on as much

and just noticed this. Just want to wish you a belated birthday and ask you reconsider. I, like some of the guys, are not on all the time and miss much....but you are a staple here. Stick around, we need a mortarchunker for support. You know how us grunts are.....always needing bailed out but someone.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Doc.2/47

Happy Birthday!!!
Old 11-23-2003, 03:14 PM

Larry didn't say anything because I was in a state of shock to find out you were only 55 after I talked to you I though you were much ,much older sorry about that.
razz
Old 11-23-2003, 03:34 PM

Larry, hav'nt been here much lately so i don't know whats going on but I urge you to still, we need your fire support for the short range stuff. Please reconsider, we need you HERE.

Frank M
Old 11-23-2003, 03:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry, i haven't been here a long time but I would be really sad if you decided to leave for good. You add so much here and I really enjoy reading your posts.

Please reconsider if you read this!
Old 11-25-2003, 06:21 AM

Hey Mort I owe you - I'm sorry I missed your Birthday and want to send belated best wishes. I don't get on site as often as I used to since my boss is looking over my shoulder most of the time. I can only get on and make a quick scan or post something I think is interesting to all hands.

I apologize for not wishing you a happy birthday sooner and I do enjoy your comments so hand in there and keep'em coming.

Your Friend,

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-25-2003, 07:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larry,...

...We had all had our heads up our a$$ for a while now, me especially, and no excuses, I jump in, and jump out with time constraints as it's whatever mood I'm in, and it swings a lot,...

...The VOM has been tossed up, and down these last few months, and it seems that it is getting back on track, as a thought though, I thought there was a time that you had ? vanished for a bit, as we all do, but you have not been forgotten, you've been on of the regulars here, but seemingily better able to manage your own affairs, sometimes our squeeky wheels grind too much,...

...And I'm usually the last to offer birtday wishes as they arise, I'm sorry, as birthdays are not my favorite holidays, (no reasons be discussed on this thread),...

...You have been a MAIN contributor to this forum, and you are held in the hightest esteem by all that know of you, sometimes we're not to bright as one's that are pillars are often overlooked as they stand so tall for so long,...

...your kinda like the silient majority, your stability here has enlightened many here about your field of expertiese of artillery, which I've had the pleasure of reading quite often,...

...Your one block in our foundation that builds the wall,...

...please accept my/our apoligy for our tardiness, and shake it off, you all know better then I about "It don't mean nothin", and as many times as I've shot my mouth off, no one has ever told me to clam up, this is our home,...

...your as much a part of it as any, and all,...

...be well, and I hope your truss slips,.... just kidding,...

...Curtis,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 11-25-2003, 08:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry:
talked to you last night. happy belated B-day. have no clue what is going on. have not been here in a while. Keeping My eyes glued to the set and wondering who was killed in 4th ID when all They tell you is name being with held pending next of kin. Gets hairy at times. I'll call you. Take care Topp.
PS are you getting better.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Larry

I haven't been around much on the site, sure as hell didn't mean any disrespect by not saying have a great B-day, have a great B-day. Still sad we didn't hook up for that phone call at Doc's house.

That said, your 5-5 and if you need to bail out for a little while, I totally understand. Hope you'll be back soon, we need all the 25th people we can get.

Stay healthy in all ways,
Andy
Old 11-26-2003, 04:37 AM

Mort,

I don't post much at PF because I am more of a reader than a writer. Most of you know, I'm not an eloquent writer. lol

There are Vets, like yourself, who offer so much wisdom to the threads. I may not always agree with what is stated, but I respect all of you. Please come back..