The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Active Duty > Active Duty Appreciation

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-25-2019, 05:33 AM

Thumbs up Grandma sends 160,000 holiday cards to troops...

Grandma sends 160,000 holiday cards to troops...
Re: https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-ha...rds-to-troops/

Video link: https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-ha...rds-to-troops/

Grandma sends 160,000 holiday cards to troops...
A New Hampshire grandmother has made it her mission for more than a dozen years to spread a little holiday cheer to military members serving far from home. As Mola Lenghi reports, what began as a family tradition has grown into a massive operation.

It's folks like Mola Lenghi who remind us of our Holidays during our service days.
God Bless you and all the kids that contribute their art work and notes with the holiday spirit and to all those who are on active duty. (Hey don't forget to reply to the kids and thank them - they will love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I used to wait for my little Sister's (Chrissy) notes she would send to me when I was in the service. Little drawings - little jokes and it always made me laugh and the guys would always want to see her mail because they were so cute and made us laugh and smile. She's gone now and I miss her dearly. Taken way before her time and it broke my heart knowing she's gone but she's now with her husband Rich who was waiting for her I'm sure. You never know how much you care for someone until they are no longer there.
So do what you can to make your feelings known before you loose them and forgot to tell them how much they meant to you. Chrissy I miss you and think of you often - Love You - your Brother Wayne

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links