The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2020, 04:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Their Silence Is Almost Deafening

7-29-2020

First Of All – “I make no apologies for being loud and outspoken, especially to those who seek to silence my voice, or even to dictate the contents of my mind!”

Being originally from “The Bay State”(Massachusetts), a proud descendant of one of “The Original Thirteen Colonies” and I make no excuses, or offer-up no apologies for exercising those rights that we all hold as dear and inviable and this because I feel these things to be our right and our responsibility!!

So to those who take offense at what I have to say, let me again avow that I may not always be correct or in vogue, but “I Damn Well Am Always An American!” And as such, let me once again quote but a portion of “The First Amendment to OUR Illustrious CONSTITUTION”:

“Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech!”

And so it is - and so it must eternally remain - “So Help Us God!!”

Hardcore
Old 07-30-2020, 06:14 AM

Exclamation Those of us from Illinois stand with our Brother's & Sister's of California!

Those of us born in the Great State of Illinois the Land of Lincoln - who became a Union member as of December 3rd, 1818.
-
The word Illinois comes from the French word meaning Illini or Land of Illini. It is an Algonquin word meaning Men or Warriors. Illinois was discovered in 1673, settled in 1720 and entered the Union on December 3, 1818.
-
We stand with our Brother's & Sister's in California and all U.S. States that we fully agree with HC's comment regarding:

At no time shall - “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech!”
So help us God!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote