Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2020, 10:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Groping Around In The Darkness

8-2-2020

(More Personal Opinions)

Bad weather in the east, heavy heat in the west, and Trump still getting blamed for everything else in-between, seems to be “The Basic Political Orders of The Day” - at least in my opinion?

And always remember that no one was ever promised a political rose garden? Rather, it is how that individual reacts to adversity (although extremely difficult at times), that truly matters!

Hardcore
Old 08-02-2020, 04:25 PM

Exclamation

HC - in many ways you are right. Our future depends on the right course of action. Whether its Trump or whomever - American Values must remain in tack along with our history regardless of all current events.
-
I won't pretend to say I agree with the majority of late but we must retain our identity as a Country.
-
We are morphing into something our country is not ready for. The world as we knew it has had a violent history. We've had our share of wars. We are pretty good at killing our own species.
-
We have but one planet - destroy it - and we have nothing. Nobody has learned that yet.
Many of us have seen war - been in it - and know the results. We have potential due great things but only if we can learn to live together on this planet that we are killing one another year by year.
-
Misery they say loves company - that kind of verbiage has to be stricken from our vocabulary. Only leaning to live with one another on this planet will we have a future.
-
My Grand-Kids need to know there is a better way. Racial differences have to cease and killing one another won't fix any problems rather then instigate further harm upon the people of this earth.
-
Many humans (of all races) have been killed year after year and for what? Religion seems to be much of the problem along with the color of ones skin. I've tried to find the words that will unite this world but instead we American's have even turned upon ourselves.
-
Today each country is rattled by unreasonable leadership - who we've found to have their own personal agendas. Hence we turn upon ourselves and destroy any opportunity to make gains in the worlds order.
-
My only thoughts lye with our Grandkids - what we are leaving them? A world that has gone M.A.D.! (mutual assured destruction)
-
We so-called adults are ingrained with hate - so much so - that without change there is little hope of any future for this worlds advancement.
-
I am a human being - I have free thought (it seems at time - not so) - I know we can do better - yet there are those who want a different path. Racial issues must be resolved or there is little hope for a better world.
-
We Human's (that's what we are call ourselves) are our own worst enemy - until we can live together - we have little or no hope of improving the world order.
-
Let's improve our morals - and improve the world order - and God Be With Us during this endeavor. The Past is the Past - we are destroying any possible Future - unless we "all" change and work together.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote