The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2021, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry So-Called Climate Change

2-20-2021

Here we are in the year ‘2021’, and still the pseudo-experts are warning us all about the onset of “So-Called Climate Change” - oops!?

For the record, and if my education has not totally failed me, “This Planet of Ours” has undergone several dramatic changes in our climate history over the many millennia of its existence , and we probably will continue along this trend for as long as Terra-Firma (Earth) yet continues to exist! “Ice Ages, After All, Are Not A Neo-Phenomenon!”

So as far as this “Climate Change Rhetoric” is concerned, you had damn well just better buckle-up and keep a stiff upper lip, for in my under-educated opinion, we will eventually experience more climatic changes in the times that are yet to come?

However, the onset of these changes will not be instantaneous or overnight! And of course with mankind polluting the Hell out of our environment the way that it is, would it be any wonder that something has got to eventually give?

It is further my opinion that, the way that things are going, virtually nothing is going to change the progression of this epiphany, short of “A Second Coming” that is? And I am not too damned sure that even that is going to do the job? “And judging from what I just saw on the tube this morning, nothing is going to change this plunge into “The Pits of Perdition - Revisited!?”

Hardcore
Old 02-20-2021, 10:12 AM

Exclamation John Kerry warns humans have nine years left to make drastic changes or face climate

John Kerry warns humans have nine years left to make drastic changes or face climate catastrophe
By: Michael Lee - Washington Examiner 02-20-21 ~ 11:50 AM
Re: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...te-catastrophe

President Biden's special climate change envoy John Kerry said humans only have nine years left to make drastic changes in order to avoid catastrophic climate patterns.

"The scientists told us three years ago we had 12 years to avert the worst consequences of climate crisis. We are now three years gone, so we have nine years left,” Kerry said during a CBS interview Friday.

Kerry told CBS that the situation is so dire that even the administration’s ambitious climate change agenda and the terms of the Paris climate agreement will no longer be sufficient to avoid a potential catastrophe.

"Even if we did everything that we said we were going to do when we signed up in Paris, we would see a rise in the Earth's temperature to somewhere around 3.7 degrees or more, which is catastrophic," Kerry said. "There is no room for B.S. anymore. There's no faking it on this one.”

Kerry pointed to the historic winter weather plaguing Texas and other areas of the country this year as being a result of climate change, warning that such patterns would become the new normal if humans don’t take action.

"I think it's a very appropriate way to think of it, so it is directly related to the warming, even though your instinct is to say, wait a minute, this is the new Ice Age. But it's not," Kerry said. "It is coming from the global warming, and it threatens all the normal weather patterns."

"Obviously, we want to prevent this from becoming the new normal to the degree that we can," Kerry said.

As former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state in 2016, Kerry signed on to the Paris climate accords. He was brought into the new administration by Biden to continue that work, with the president already announcing that the United States was rejoining the accords after a hiatus mandated by former President Donald Trump.

But Kerry has already faced criticism from Republicans in his new role, especially after taking a private jet to Iceland to receive a climate change award.

Kerry downplayed the controversy, calling private air travel the “only choice for someday like me.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC - your so right about the issues of climate change. We've know about this for some time and we've talked about this subject for decades . There is little interest or any suggestions as to the actual fix - if that's possible. It took centuries to pollute the planet and it will take centuries to stabilize the planet - if that's even possible. We talk every year about this subject - finally we get some wake up calls about this subject - but still little if anything happens or changes.

Our Infrastructure overlooks the effects of the chemical pollution and our energy is spent in burning fuels that have altered the worlds ability to compensate for the CO2. Our tree's can only absorb so much and we are cutting them down all the time.

The Chemical Pollution is also factoring in tremendously thus breaking down the ozone levels in our atmosphere as well.

We've heard it time and time again - but governments seem to ignore the fact we are killing our planet and soon the people that live on it.

They have the technology but its costly and who will pay for all these changes and how soon will it take to reduce the CO2 and other chemicals we pour into our environment every hour of the day year after year.

All the money we spend on weapons and war games could've gone to be resources to design a cleaner environment. See we live for today as tomorrow will be the same its not going to be an overnight correction - it took eons to destroy our environment and may take that long to neutralize (if that's even possible) our contamination.

I've heard this story since the late 50's on up to current 2021. Catalytic exhaust systems for cars. Is about all I can remember short of having to stop burning garbage.

Nuclear power came about here we see the radiation contamination of the spent fuel rods and what to do with them.

All the weapons this world has may someday be used and that will end our worlds problems as it will become so radioactive that nothing can live on this planet.

Politics will tell you we just can't do this - or that it will hurt the economy. It's too expensive - or we have that on our list somewhere! We are killing our people and the planet with all these delays - and the Leadership of the World - is telling us its on our list to clean up the environment - but its only gotten worse - and those words are meaningless - because the issue is still critical today and tomorrow - and almost forever with the lack of interaction by our leaders.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote