The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Police/Fire/EMS

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2007, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Covan
I do believe I feel the love eminating from his post, knowing quite well he can't do without us

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 03:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

I guess your not banned anymore Ron ... Welcome back

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

covan
Your point is? Hows that Human attempt working out?
You don't like me here, tough, you don't need to respond to Any of my threads or post.
BM
Ron
Old 12-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

All
I wouldn't be here now if Dave wouldn't have lifted his ban.
I just came back one day and logged on and it worked, I didn't ask and David didn't reprieve. Just , I logged on and it worked.
No one here belongs here any more or less than me. In fact I was the first one to sign in to this site, and matter of fact I was also the second one to sign in.
Because Covan Goes off sight and confides in me and I respond, That don't mean that what I said to him should be put up on this sight or that I have to somehow be held to it's contents.
What I said to him was true. I wont be going back. But then Dave lifted his ban and the only one that it was said to "That I would not be back" was Covan. So , just who is this a life or death situation addressed to other than Covan?
I will tell any of you the same thing I just told him, You don't like me here, Tough, Don't reply to my threads or post.

And BOB
You are correct when you said "knowing quite well he can't do without us " as stupid as that sounds , I can't.

Ya'll have a nice day.

Ron
Old 12-12-2008, 03:01 PM

Damn, 39,

That post of mine was over a year ago.

I don't think I have said anything derogatory toward you since you have been back on, in fact, I am glad to see you are here. You are an asset to the board.

That post of mine that you cite is from 11/10/07 was not a b/c post from you. It was a copy of one you posted openly on the interim Patriot Files board on 9/24/07. I have only communicated with you b/c once, to my knowledge, back in 2006.

Welcome back.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Covan
Look at the dates of the posts. just how does a post from Bill Farnie dated 11-15-2007, be at the top of the list of threads? And just because it says 11/10/2007 doesn't mean that was the date of the post. My "Joined date" is 01/01/1970. I assure you I did not join in 1970.
If you did not bring this back up, then Just how does the post from you dated 11/10/2007
have a reference to me being back ?

"39,

How's that not going "there" statement working out for you? "

Now I'm not real smart, Nor are most that visit here, after all we did join the Army, but it would seem to me that this statement was made in 11/or 12/2008 and added (edit) to a statement from 2007.

Maybe Magic? Democratic economics, voodoo, or maybe I must not have read that in YOUR post.
"That post of mine was over a year ago."

Soooo , How did it get back to the top????????? I will tell you how, YOU punched "Edit" in your post and the YOU added " How's that not going "there" statement working out for you? " statement in your 2007 post, which brought it to the top, to which Bob and Bill replied.
Or maybe someone Kidnapped you and forced you to type those words.
Either way, Bill and Bob were just responding to Your Edit and most likely didn't look at the date. .

This explanation should be a good one. Your turn Covan.

Ron
Attached Images
File Type: gif huh.gif (16.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-12-2008, 05:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

So many cats... so few recipes.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:33 PM

I'm wasn't going to beat this dead horse but . . .

Look at the dates bOOger and Bill Farnie replied . . . 11/14/2007 and 11/15/2007. I guess I edited their replies, too, eh?

Where does it say "Edited" on my post? Any post that is edited has a cite at the bottom saying it was edited.

Cut-and-paste the following URL and you will see your original post of 9/24/07 publically posted on the interim Patriot Files website.

http://patriotfiles.freeforums.org/w...D%20%20running
Old 12-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Covan
Disregard the dead brain cells and look at what is happening.
What date BoB and bill have on their post makes little difference. They were responding to your post, which contained a reference from you to me that could not have been there until 11 0r 12/ 2008. Now just because Dave’s program doesn't differentiate between 11/2007 and 11/2008, in no way implements Bob or Bill. The only way a post from 2007 could have a reference about me in 2008 is that YOU hit the Edit tab and inserted that statement.
If people out there in Patriot files land think that somehow I made this in 2007 then speak up. Or maybe it would be a good time to stop making me out to be the bad guy.
Just My opinion.
Ron

ps
Look at the web site that Covan put up. There is no Covan, Just a AB. Most likely the same Arin on the history Channel

The date of my response and my post is likely correct. The date of Covan's post stating that "How's that not going "there" statement working out for you?" on a 2007 post just can not be correct, unless HE hit the edit tab and inserted it.
In life, people can believe whatever they wish. Thats the difference between us and all the rest of the animals out there, REASON.
Get some.
Ron
Old 12-13-2008, 02:10 PM

I quit . . . you're correct. This horse is REALLY dead.