The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2003, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Hundred$ Of Million$

Avas ye swabs - a king?s ransom [Nebuchadnezzar?s perhaps] has just been uncovered within one of the guest?s cottages at Saddam Hussein?s digs in Baghdad on the Euphrates! Maybe instead of guest?s towels, Saddam placed ?Boxes of Greenback$ in the accommodations? to dry up with?

Now wouldn?t it be grand if, say $250,000 of this money was given to each family of the fallen Coalition Troopers, and say, 50,000 each to the wounded? With countless hundreds of millions in ?Chump Change? found sealed up in those walls in Baghdad, sharing a couple of hundred million (or so) between those who shed their blood to liberate Iraq is not out of line!

Hey, I wonder if the Frogs, Ivans and Adolfs, knew about this secret stash of cash? Maybe that?s the reason for demanding a share of the reconstruction plans. And I wonder how much more $$$$ is just laying around waiting to be found? ?Talk about Aladdin?s Magical Lamp!??

As of this point in time, four (4) Babylonian Bastards (al-Najim was the latest) have been collared on the lamb, and you can bet your ?Patriotic Coalition Ass? that these ?Mega Turds? were not leaving Iraq empty handed!! And what about the ?54 Other Enemy Pig Boys? that are yet to be scrapped off of the side of the nearest minaret, and what are they toting about in their over-stuffed Samsonite's?

These guys, after all, are not much different in the greed department than Marcos, Noriega, the Old Shah of Iran (Pahlavi), or even a few home boys of times past, for that matter! ?History will genuinely attest to that!!?

Well, Syria is claiming to be closing off their border with Iraq (yeah, huh, huh?), and several Arab States are "Bitching Up A Shit Storm" over the prospect of having their own secret stashes unearths by some little-old Army or Marine Private, should the Iraqnids push their luck a bit too far that is!

It?s not that these ?Mega-Billion Dollar Sheikdoms? mind losing a few bucks, it is just that they can not stand the thought of ?Some Poor Honest Jarhead or Dog-face? being forthright enough to turn it in to his superiors! To some in the Middle East, that is almost sacrilegious! And if you have ever seen the movie ?Kelly?s Heroes?, you would get my drift!

I can not help but wonder what would have happened to all of these billion$ of dollar$ had the French, Germans or Russians found them first? Worse yet, what would have happened to all of this dough ($$$$) had a Congressional Committee happened upon it during an inspection visit?

?Why, they would have immediately turned (ALL) of it back in, right?!? But just think of all the elections this much cash could buy? But of course, this would never even enter the honest minds and fibber of any American bureaucrat! (I nearly choked on that one!)

Hey, I?ve also got a bridge in Brooklyn that I?ll sell you - ?REALLY CHEAP!?

Oops, I forgot, I think that Jacques Chirac already own that one?

VERITAS
Old 04-18-2003, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Great Idea$$$$...HARDCORE.

But, too bad that such righteousness could never work in America. The Dem/Libs simply will not permit such,...and The Republican/ Conservatives usually caving-in to their moral superiors wouldn't have the cohones to do: "The Right Thing" as you've suggested.

Besides, there must be infinitely more needy foreigners in Iceland, Somalia, Borneo or wherever, such as where Leftist Fools are usually MORE SO CONCERNED ABOUT than any Americans (CONNECTED Americans excluded).

Also Buddy, and since those you're MORE SO CONCERNED ABOUT are ONLY wounded or killed radical Right-Wing extremists and/or America's Patriotic Warriors,...don't you think that The Boodle found could be better spent on the more needy Dem/Lib Special Interests? I think Al Sharpton has quite a few in mind, that might be of help. Sorry I don't have his number (telephone only).

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote