The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Warfare > Urban

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2021, 10:06 AM

Thumbs up EXCLUSIVE: Rob O’Neill Reveals How Badly Mangled Osama Bin Laden’s Face Was After Get

EXCLUSIVE: Rob O’Neill Reveals How Badly Mangled Osama Bin Laden’s Face Was After Getting Shot
By: David Hookstead - The Daily Hookstead Show & The Daily Caller News - 10-23-21
Re: https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/23/e...shooting-face/

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjQw_6KJ1zM
You should watch this Seal Team Six - Afghanistan/The Elimination of Osama Bin Laden
(Data you need to hear and listen & the state of current operations within the Navy Seal Operations and alteration & current Naval issues few will ever hear or know.
-
Note: If you can't take blunt verbiage - then don't listen. Warfare discussions have a different vocabulary. Pretty blunt - but reality is what it is.
-
The reporter(s) discussion with a member of the Rob O'Neill Seal Team 6 operator.
-
I sat down with the former SEAL Team 6 operator for a lengthy interview about a variety of topics, and I couldn’t help but ask if Bin Laden’s head was actually blown apart as reported. The man who pulled the trigger didn’t disappoint with his answer.

O'Neill replied that: “I shot him three times in the face … I had to squeeze [his head] together to get a picture,” O’Neill told me during our exclusive interview. He also added there are fake pictures circulating the web that don’t even come close to doing reality justice.

You can listen to his full comments below.

2nd video link: Is on site only.

Of all the interviews I’ve ever done, I think it’s safe to say O’Neill is by far and away the most fascinating. The guy killed Osama Bin Laden, and he’s just a damn good American.

I’m very grateful guys like him exist and are on our side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Seal Team 6 was under instructions from President Obama - who made the call to take out Osama Bin Laden
(once we knew where he was). Which was the right thing to due. Seal Team 6 is an outstanding Navy Seal Team - to take
on this mission - and eliminate the Bin Laden. There's not much more to say. Other than that - I also approve the reasoning
for this Bin Laden's elimination. And I - Salute Seal Team 6 - for their service - and duty and their prosecution of Bin Laden.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links