The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2002, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Deadly Definance

?Big Deal? - Some ?Iraqi Diplomats? are hinting publicly that ?Saddam Hussein? may(?) accept the newest ?United Nations Resolution?, whereas the ?Beast of Baghdad? (himself) is still sticking to a ?Definite Maybe??

With better a quarter of a million troops already amassed to take down ?Mr. Warped Ambition?, an interview with several Iraqi citizens painted a far different picture. One clown in particular said that: ?Should coalition troops enter his pad (home), he would kill them all!? Of course, he might find this a difficult task to attempt (firing upon our troops), considering the fact that he will probably be splattered all over the back wall by the time he cocks his shooting iron!!

Ain?t it amazing how some bastards can undertake each and every atrocity known to mankind, but when cornered, attempt to pass themselves off as the innocent victim of Imperialism? ?You heard me right?, some in Iraq are labeling us to be imperialists?? Of course, when Hussein invaded tiny Kuwait and murdered mere (sick) babies by tossing them out of incubators, stole the nation?s assets, and raped their women, Iraq thought this to be splendid sport! Now of course, the boot is on the other foot, and it is the ?Coalition? (according to some misguided fools around the planet) who are the aggressors? (BULL-SHIT IN STEREO!)

As a matter of fact, some within Iraq are calling our threats to invade them - BLACKMAIL? Some of these slobbering spin doctors, are still attempting to drag the ?Entire Arab World?, and who the hell knows who else, into Saddam?s plans of greed and conquest! Don?t they realize that by doing so, all that they are doing is defending Hussein?s insanity! Is this not the same Saddam Hussein who just a short time ago, would have murdered them too if given half a chance?!

To a degree, all of this ?Hearts & Flowers? is working, as is evident from the ?Half-Million Marchers? in Italy who rallied in defense of Hussein, or the French and Russians etc, who decried our attempts to stamp-out yet another neo-Hitler! ?And for the record, was not Italy and Russia also pals with ?Der Fuehrer? early in World War II??

As for our staunch French allies, have they forgotten the liberation of Southern France (my old man was there, as were many of yours), or the D-Day Invasion of 6 June 1944, in which thousands of allied soldiers, sailors and airmen died to pull "France's" snails out of the fires of Hell?! ?Where was Lafayette then??

Ain?t it amazing how the oppressed can (sometimes) scream for help, and then spit (literally) into the faces of their saviors when the time comes to tally up the spoils of war. ?And for the record, these spoils include freedom, liberty, human dignity, and life itself!!?

?FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE - VERITAS?
Old 11-10-2002, 08:51 AM

Hardcore...do you think there will be a draft again?
Old 11-10-2002, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question JANE

Reference your question about the military draft -

"DO I THINK THEY WILL INITIATE THE DRAFT AGAIN"

With wars being fought the way that they are currently - i.e.: Smart Bomb the hell out of an antagonist (Buck Rogers Style), and then blitz same with space age weaponry, it is hard to say?

Protracted wars, and wars fought over wide areas, or on several fronts, require time to culminate. Especially when these wars are fought in stealthy environments (i.e.: jungles, mountainous regions etc.) where technology like satellite surveillance and AWACs are of limited use. Let's face it, if Saddam or any other desert or open area adversary was to pass gas, our technology could even tell you what he had for brunch!

Also, with a majority (not all) of the "World's Super-Power Bad Boys" in a (temporary?) "State of Mental Stasis", the need for massive armies (draftees) is limited, save of course, for fools like Hussein, bin Laden, the Taliban or the al-Qaeda, etc. And how, pray tell, can you combat cowardly terrorism with a massive draft (Just a question)!

Should a war break out with "Conscienceless Clods", like creatures who think nothing of utilizing Kamikaze, Chemical, Biological or even Nuclear Warfare, retaliation should (and must, only more-so) be in kind and immediate (opinion)! As such, and unlike conventional warfare, I hardly think that the time needed to undertake a massive draft would be afforded to us, do you?

If, however, such a draft does become politically necessary, and some draft age kids become disenchanted (It has happened before you know) - with military manpower strained - "Yeah, I think the draft would have to be reinstated!?

Wouldn't George W. look just splendid riding atop the first M1A2 to cross the berms, or in the cockpit of the lead F-18 as it swoops in to blast Hussein back into hell, and he'd probably do it too? ?And just think about all of those splendid VA benefits that you can fight to attain (or not) over the next twenty-years?! ?HELL?, if there?s a back-seat in that Hornet, I?ll even join you, as I am getting too damned old and sick to hoof-it out there!!

Now see George, if daddy would have let "Stormin-Normin" and the brave young men and women of Desert Storm, lift the scalp of "Dirty Old Saddam" years ago, all of this would be academic!

"Of course, these are only my meager opinions!?"

VERITAS
Old 11-10-2002, 11:47 AM

Pretty good meager opinions. Thanks for your thoughts. You are ever a fountain! (I mean that in a good way.)