The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2018, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Right To Know - We The People

6-5-2018

Granted, where it concerns “Our Nation And Its Operation”, the public has the right to know! Unfortunately, however, there are those who, by virtue of their title or (relatively) petty positions constantly seek to interfere (or butt in if you prefer) into the lives of others, among which, are many of those temporarily selected individuals, along with their blathering armies of tag-alongs, some of whom tend to possess an overly-accentuated sense of their own personal worth and value (in my opinion)!

And for the record, our ancestors abandoned “The Old World” for just this very reason, and I for one, have no wish, want, or even desire, to regress back into a system that recognizes the ills of any archaic or lop-sided form of absolutist government, along with its myriad of titles and privileges!

It is further my opinion that, with the exception of certain critical materials, the public has the right to know exactly what their replaceable government is doing, from one moment to the next! And anything less than this, reeks of dictatorship or even oligarchy, in my opinion! And contrary to the deep-seated feelings of a few within “Our Government” today, here within The United States of America, “All Men (And Women) Are Still Created Equal!”

And in the event that you haven’t gotten the memo, as prescribed by “Our Founders” - along with some 242 plus years of workability- that is just the way that it is, and hopefully, it is the way that it will remain!

And for those of you who are not familiar with Lincoln’s immortal words, “The Old Rail-Splitter” once said, and I quote: “This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it!” And also, in my own opinion, “It is not the political party that makes the individual, but rather, it is the individual who defines the political party!”

“Of course, my opinions are not meant in any way to demean any politician or political party (past or present), even if there are a few of them out there that I personally feel are arrogant and quintessentially less than functional!”

Hardcore
Old 06-05-2018, 10:34 AM

Arrow The first words of the United States Constitution are;

The first words of the United States Constitution are;

“We the People of the United States”. These words hold a great significance because of the implications of those words’ inclusion in the Constitution.

While the Preamble in which those words appear does not actually have any innate legal implications beyond introducing the rest of the Constitution, the meaning of the Preamble with regard to the Constitution as a whole is quite significant towards understanding the Constitution.

“We the People,” as a phrase, exhibits this significance, as that one phrase allows the Constitution to be interpreted in a different light.

The words “We the People” in the Preamble are often considered the strongest links between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, in that the Declaration of Independence was written from the perspective of the people, not of specific individuals or of government. In beginning the Preamble of the Constitution with “We the People,” the Constitution is immediately emphasizing the significance of the people and is also ensuring an understanding that the people are the ones giving power to the Government. This is also a critical element to the American Constitution, in that the power of the Government mandated by the Constitution comes not from God or from itself, but from “We the People.”

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote