The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2003, 06:02 AM

Default SS !!!!!!!!!!!S

It's quite evident in your advanced stage of development, that your'e inclined to be more lenient!!! Still considering letting "one of them into this luxurious landscape". For sooth, shame, shame. Plus their visa would most likely be a "phony" by being issued somewhere outside of the great state of TEJAS. No one in their right mind would give one of them "foreigners" a good piece of paper. And the nice folks in Mexico, are particular as to what and whom they will let into their country. And I don't think the "NICE" Yankee would even qualify even by their standards!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
SF
NC
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2003, 07:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Sorry to take so long getting back to you, and especially about that: "...and you might be surprised who is listening" reassurance. But, your response just slipped past me.

Regardless, I certainly hope you're right, since pissin-into-the-wind for such a long time hasn't been a very tasteful experience.

Still, and even if you're right, I must believe that whomever is listening in on This TRULY OPEN FORUM better be a Millionaire Notable from Hollywood, The Beltway or The Press/Media/Censors (ie. ONLY ones in America privy to TRUE Free Speech and/or having a TRUE Voice in The USA),...otherwise it TRULY doesn't matter who-the-hell is listening here.

Whatever, there's always hope. Hell, who knows? Maybe even someday our lordly politicos will differently start placing the: "Life, Liberty and Pursuit Of Happiness" for the vast majority and legitimate immigrants above the normalcy of patronizing all Minorities and Criminally Illegal Aliens for political advantage instead.

But then, and since never big on fairytales or 1000 to 1 shots,...I'll just have to stick to my theory that America's only chance for survival lies with Millionaire Notables. Naturally, such must be Honest, Patriotic and have guts. Regardless, the-bottom-line for me is that if TRULY wanting to be heard,...we-gotsta-have Millionaire Notables championing Truth, Honor, Country, my Friend. Sorry.

Neil :cl:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote