Old 04-28-2002, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Today Is Pearl Harbor Day

KOOL

Registered to :Sep 27, 2001
Posted 07-12-2001 at 12:26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you veterans and those now serving for protecting and preserving this great and wonderful United States of America.
-----------------
ANCHOR CLANKER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile Qoute
Drywall

Registered to :Aug 22, 2001
Posted 07-12-2001 at 12:33
Survivior,

My friend Eddy is a Pearl Harbor survivior. I raise a glass to you Eddy and all your comrades on this Pearl Harbor Rememberance Day.

Profile www Qoute
DMZ-LT

Registered to :Aug 27, 2001
Posted 07-12-2001 at 12:35
amen. when i was a kid they had parades and interviews with vets and every one knew it was Pearl Harbor day. Today I don't think it even made mention on the front page of the paper. Thanks to the generation before me for the freedom I enjoy

Profile Qoute
phuloi

Registered to :Aug 24, 2001
Posted 07-12-2001 at 22:30
God bless all thier souls
-----------------
War is fear cloaked in courage...... Westmoreland...Peace..Griz

Profile www Qoute
arrow

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 07-12-2001 at 22:39
To my Uncle Paul who was there...I didn't forget you today..though you have passed over to the other side now you live forever in my memory. You were an example to your family and to all of us of how a brother serves his brothers. I remember seeing you with the vets that came home suffering from shell shock and Soldiers Heart and I always remember your love for them...thanks for teaching me along the way...

Profile Qoute
David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 08-12-2001 at 02:39
God bless them all and to Earl, my friend who was there, may peace be in your house this anniversary.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links