The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2022, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Our Own American Image

8-28-2022

It is “My Own Personal Opinion” that we worry far too much about what the rest of world thinks of us – for we are either the leaders of “The Free World” or we are not!! We help them to fight their wars, to pay their bills and to establish and defend world policy, so I’ll be damned, if we should habitually worry about just what in the ‘Hell’ they (en masse) think of us?

We are, after all, “The United States of America” and “Not Just a Toady to World Opinion – and that is all that there is to it! For we walk our own path, we pay our own national-debts, we defend our own freedoms and we often even fire the first shots in defense of our own sacred liberties – and that is it – “End of Line!!”

We have always protected the underdog, supported the downtrodden, and stood up for the righteous! And for as long as we last (and I hope and pray that this will be forever), we will always be there in defense of those ideals that we still hold as sacred to our own way of life – and I hope and pray that this too will be infinitum!

“For we (truly) do embody the best and the noblest, of all things that are human by nature and that reside deeply within the very hearts and souls of mankind itself!” And The Good Old U.S. of A. (and her noble and true allies as well) “Must Never Walk-Back” That Which We Know To Be Correct and Within “Our Own Best National Interest!”

by - Hardcore & Mrs. Hardcore (DAR Member)
Old 08-28-2022, 02:20 PM

Exclamation

Lately and in and in the past - we've ended up with us spending monies that have been pissed in the win. Absolute vicktory is not endless!
-
Get rid of one leader another jumps up looking for help.
-
The U.S. is an easy taget for some ungodly reason.
-
I just left the VFW and discussions are alway in play about
the U.S. involvement in world issues.
-
Hence - we've learnded little about the process of the change
of leadership! The next in line will get what he can get and
his remaining society will still suffer regardless.
-
At our expense and manpower - we always take a hit on
the leadership operations. We want to look good - but in
the end we get same old shit! Our lives of our folks are but
a bookmark on the logs.
-
Let them beat the crap out of each other and see what
comes from it. We can't cure the iill's of the world order.
-

-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote