The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Angry

Should America and/or any of its Western Allies, including the land down under ever go to war with today’s world aggressors, they hold all of us down under. All they have to do is remove our ability to fight them by cutting off our oil supply. Today, Russia is developing the world’s largest petroleum reserve in the Artic Ocean north of the Artic Circle and setting up the refinery’s to turn that petroleum into something that can be used in an area as large as America’s State of Montana. Russia has allied itself with countries like Iran and Venezuela who quite adamantly oppose anything that Free Nations and Free People stand for. The only way America builds a new refinery is if a hurricane takes out an existing refinery and then the American taxpayer pays for that in FEMA Fund dollars and not the oil company. I don't think that there is any of the Western Alliance of nations that is totally self-reliant when it comes to the petroleum needed to start anything within their military arsenal. All Mohamed has to do is to cut off his oil and we have lost our ability to oppose him. They have already declared their Jihad on us.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 07:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Apparently, we have touched upon an issue that has International Interest. I like to see much more feed back, not only Stateside but Worldwide.

The issue of security, or lack of it is something that affects us all. We know that we have Allies out there, but we also know that there are millions who wish us harm. The world does not have to march to the same drummer as diversity is what makes the world go round. Unfortunately, however, there are those who see every situation as a means to their own self advancement. Without International cooperation, the human race may also find itself victim of term limits.

We as a race have not changed since the first creatures crawled forth from the primordial ooze. There will always be those, unfortunately, who gets their rocks off uncontrolled. Fortunately, there are still enough people out there who say Why Not instead of Why and who refuse to accept that which they find questionable or evil. The world has known many species, none however, have found the keys to their eternal existence upon this planet - Not Yet Any Way!

VERITAS
Old 03-02-2008, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Stick...

You make a lot of sense regarding The Sticky Oil Business and how politically used, conived
or misappropriated by our rulers and natural resources policy makers.

Regardless, and price speculators & manipulators main reason for world daily held hostage
by Oil Barrons, Sheiks, Governments (those having MOST monies to speculate with) aside,
...just ask yourself a few serious questions.

1. How come a Big Exporter of Crude (re. USA) is also a big importer of oil at mercy of world?

2. How come America's vast Coal Reserves (estimated good to year 3000) aren't & haven't
been automatically cracked for ethanol and/or how Hitler pretty-much & fairly-easily fueled
his War Machine during WWII (about 60 yrs ago),...if oil shortages TRULY exist???

3. How come Venezuela says screw OPEC and their rigged (as wanted) World Oil Price, and
charges their people about 12 cents a gallon for gasoline and their friendly South American
neighbors a much better or reasonable price for the product, and only rip-off others?

4. Is Venezuelan Government that much more wiser and caring of its citizenry,...
than America's political leaders are? Sure-as-hell seems so to This Big Brother Victim.

Whatever, Stick. Just curious?

Neil
Old 03-02-2008, 01:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Recon

Just a question? “Why in the Hell don’t we boycott and embargo Venezuela?” They certainly must have need for many of the products that we produce and export. Also, I have noted that we have let Chavez enter into our country freely in the past. Is this how we respond to a Nation that has threaten our very existence! Not to mention the rape of our citizenry at the pumps! Something just don’t smell right here!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Aussies in the Solomons

April 19,2006 - AP

Australia is sending more troops and police officers to the Solomons Wednesday as the newly elected prime minister called for calm amid civil unrest in the South Pacific nation's capital of Honiara over Tuesday's parliamentary vote.

The vote saw Snyder Rini elected the country's new prime minister.

Supporters of rival candidate, Job Dudley Tausinga, then took to the street of the capital, Honiara, claiming the vote was fixed, according to Australian Broadcasting Corporation radio.

The violence, in which at least 17 Australian police officers have been injured, is the worst unrest in Honiara since Australia, New Zealand and other Pacific governments intervened in 2003 to help end years of bloody ethnic gang conflict.

Australia now maintains 282 police officers in the Solomon Islands with the support of 50 soldiers.

Rini, who is reportedly to have been forced into protective custody at an undisclosed location, appealed for calm late Wednesday after thousands of protesters marched on government house earlier in the day, threatening widespread destruction in the capital if Rini had not resigned by 6:99 p.m. (0700 GMT).

But he made no reference to demands for his resignation in a brief public statement.

A curfew was declared in Honiara Wednesday night.

However, there are hopes that peace will be restored quickly with the arrival of 180 Australian police and troop reinforcements Wednesday night, Australian Associated Press said.

In response to a written request from the Solomon Islands government, Australian Prime Minister John Howard announced Wednesday that Australia is sending 110 troops and an extra of some 70 policemen to the Solomon Islands.

Commander of the Australian troops headed for the Solomons, Army Brigadier Mick Slater, has said the group is prepared for an extended deployment to put down civil unrest and restore peace. He said the group will stay in the country "until the job is done."

Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said further deployments would likely be needed.

Meanwhile, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has reviewed and reissued its travel advisory to the South Pacific nation, warning Australians against traveling there. The overall level of the advice has increased.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I can't think of a truer friend than Australia. I think it is much more like us than even Canada. They have always been there for us and I hope we will always be there for them.

Now about this air tanker deal. One of the partners of Airbus is Northrup-Grumman, an American company. It is getting real hard to even identify corporations by country anymore.

If I am not mistaken, the problem in Fiji is they have had so many Indians migrate there they have practically taken over and the native Fijians are trying to take back their country. Kinda reminds me of something.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Good side to this problem

A few thousand people in Mobile, Ala. will have good paying jobs building these tankers.

I have to be honest here.....I just want the best company to do the job. I would have much rather had a FN or a HK in Vietnam than my Colt M-16. Much better weapons. So, does the bid go to the lowest? Does it only go to fully owned American countries? In that vain, can EXXON and only American Oil companies provide fuel? I have no idea how to answer these questions. I would always rather see American Companies get the bids but look how that worked out with the Souix indians making vests and Colt, who used to be a great company, with my M-16.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-03-2008, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I think we are entering an age where multinational corporations view themselves as apart and in some cases above national governments. Government is viewed as a client or servant to their interests. "American company" is getting to be as big a misnomer as "military intelligence". You could end up with corporations that supply both sides in a conflict. In fact that is not only historical, it is a recent fact too. The US and Russia have been doing it for years. It just seems now it might come back to haunt us. The world is getting too strange for an old coot like me.

It seems like it is time for a separation of business and state principle for many of the same reasons we have a separation of church and state one. But having such things happen as 134,000,000 pounds of beef being recalled is an issue too. What if there was no one to regulate santiation in food processing? Wait a minute, that is a really naive statement. What we have now is an administration that puts industry lobbyists in charge of the process. It is time we throw the bums out and get in another administration that puts lobbyists in charge of regulating. Or better yet, eat your tuberculous beef like a good American and quit talking treason.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav & HC,...

1Cav,
Whether purposefully or inadvertantly, your one word: "Lobbyists" "Works-fir-me".
We supposedly Free Americans shouldn't have to wait 2, 4 or 6 years to fire any official not doing what Hired & Paid For Doing SOLELY for The American Citizenry (U.S. Military inclusive).

Besides, if lobbyists worked out so great for our Big Brother Government and the entire armies of Public Sector Workers, why not treat The Vast Majority & Military just as well?

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Rick,
See nothing wrong with boycotting & embargoing Venuzuela just for-the-helluvit,...even though honestly believe that America's stupid obssession over: "Feel Good" political ideology, are much more detrimental for America than any enemy could be. Seems like some contest between Democrat & Republican Rulers as to just how much more Taxpayer Monies that "They" & clique don't want,...that "They" can piss-away.

Besides, while frittering away The Venezuelans natural resources abroad as America normally does on a much grander scale here, at least Chavez doesn't tax-the-hell out of his people while favoring the corporations, anyway.

I sure-as-hell wouldn't mind differently purchasing 12 cent a gallon gasoline at the pump,...no matter how my great, glorious & all-knowing career-rulers managed doing so.

Neil
Old 03-05-2008, 08:16 PM

Forgot this place where the Australian Soldiers have been as well as the peace keepers... rwanda A very bad place for anyone to be at the time. Watching people being slaughtered within feet of you with machetties and you could not shoot the pr$cks (Politics)