The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2022, 01:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy And This - Above All Else

7-18-2022

“And this above all else – to thine own self be true, indeed?” And most people do not even realize it, but they too are truly controlled by the system - and those who run it! As a matter of fact, most of us do not even know it, and those who do, have usually got the routine down to a fine art! But the fact is: “That we are usually conditioned from birth to even to fart upon command!”

And once again, those who deny or even attempt to debunk this often troubling fact of life, are usually the individuals who are in on the initial scheme?

And for the record again, have you ever stopped for a moment to think about who are some of the real successes in life? Are they always the ever obedient souls who only bark upon command or the blind fools who follow – but only when ordered to do so? Or are they the individuals who are educated to always fall into a prescribed line and this, just because it was the way that they were trained to behave?

“And just who are these rigid task masters who set the guidelines and demand your immediate compliance, while at the same time, they have their own personal set of rules or have you firmly convinced that these were all your own ideas to begin with?”

Hardcore
Old 07-18-2022, 03:08 PM

Question Yep pretty much so - I agree in part

The world of politics (especially of late) has taken too many twist and turns - of which - only those in the system know what's really going on. Twist and turns - is a good point - its like saying one thing - and then doing another. Getting into office is pretty easy if you got the money and support from your party. Once in - the rules are often times are set aside - in favor of an idea - that has yet to be approved.
-
Thinking outside the box often times doesn't carry the votes needed to pass. Who are the beneficaries of these issues under consideration? And what's their pay back? If any?
-
Does it apply to all - or those with the big money - or is it a personal vendetta for past opportunities that were lost? One hand washes - and the other remain's as is. Who knows what the people really need - and how much will it cost them to keep you in office?
-
Their are no sweethearts in politics. They roll up the dirt and hide it under a rug and come into office with socalled clean slates.
-
Politics - has been - and always shoiuld be represented by those who care about our Country and it's People. Many other's are in it for self-glorification - and being able to look down on the People and say it's your fault - some say I did my best - but other's say you didn't work hard enough to gain your position in life. (aka: using a-holes as the user's of the people to accomplish your task).
-
Let's face it Trump and Biden are to friggen old to be President. Max age first term age should be no more than 55 - 2nd term (if you're so lucky) at 59 - and after that your out! [And here too you must past a physical again & at 59 and also take a psycological test as well - and an endurance test - to make sure your physcially & mentally fit].

You must know - the law and be smart enough to know when something isn't right. Having 70 and 80 year old presidents - has to got cease! It's bad enough that we have them on the Supreme Court - don't know what their rules are - but they sure voting in favor of the Presidents or Party that got them elected! Lifetime Judges - aka. old wood.
-
If you think that's a bad idea that most companies kick out 65 yr. olds - saying you're past your prime? Old school thinking - you're not up to date on the programs and the task - that will requires long hours - and several modifications at times - just to make it passable.
-
I could go on and on - but I think you all get my drift!. Your People Must Come First - your Country Second. Use that rule - and you will shine like star. If your contrary you better start looking for another business or position!
-
Just my thoughts
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote