Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2022, 07:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Are We Losing Control Over Our Very Own Homeland

8-18-2022

(personal opinions & speculations)

Of late, “WE THE PEOPLE” seem to be exerting damned little control over our very own homelands? Crime statistics are soaring, homelessness is becoming rampant, government is - (at times), almost out of our control, and respect for the law is occasionally - severely strained!?

“Granted, all of the bureaucratic chatter will still tell us otherwise, and our politicians still claim that everything is still under complete control - but the tale of the tape often paints a far different picture at times, “now doesn’t it?”“ So, just what is really amiss here” and how (and when) did we begin to lose ‘complete control’ over our very own system? And worst yet – “what can (or will) we ever legally do about it?” And of course, if you turn on the tube, the talking heads will, as usual, be quick to assure us all that all is well upon “The Western Front” and that life here in “La-La-Land” is just as it should be – “But Is It Really?”

And Naturally (and this is just my own opinion again), but it is still “We the People” who should (and must) ‘legally’ possess control over our own destiny, lest “We Lose That Control Forever?” And should we ever really lose control over “Our Nation”, legally and ‘peacefully’ gaining it back could be a real chore - for either, it is “We the People” who are still the true masters of our own nation, or indeed – “All Could Someday Be Truly And Irrevocably Lost?!”

Hardcore
Old 08-19-2022, 11:32 AM

Unhappy It's a slippery slope we are on - it doesn't look good

Absolutely HC - that's the way it looks at least to me.

a. What we once had - is gone in many ways.
-
b. It used to be we trusted our politicians - but not lately.
-
c. We are too international and spread pretty thin.
-
d. We get in - and leave - without finishing the job - this is disheartening.
-
e. Some are in for self-gain - other's contacts & the money.
-
f. The people issues are never resolved anymore!
-
g. Promises and Promises - and yet nothing happens - so here we are.
-
h. I'd say we are on a slippery slope - and still heading downward.
-
Voter's need to really look at the system from Yesterday to our Current Days:

#1 - The promises when running - were made - only to be broken once in office.
-
#2 - The good ones - get run over - by the bad ones - hence "no deals".
-
Yep - it's a black & white issue (not racial) - as those of us that; See it - Hear it -
and Live with it; every damn day!
-
It's beens said: A divided Nation/Country - will eventually fall - and we're leaning that way.
-
There seems to me - that their are no savior's - to resolve the ongoing political issues.
-
It was coming - we've seen it - we felt it - and now we deal with it - come hell or high water.
-
Those that once said they Love Their Country - have taken another turn - it looks as though
another Civil War - will come about - and totally destroy our Nation.
-
The past and current internal issues within our government seem to me - that we are the
people are the sacrafical heads.
-
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death - seems to have resurfaced within our population and it's
still growing.
-
The prior ideals and the sacrafices made by so many - have got to be turning over in their graves.
-
I'm 77 now - and as long as I'm live - this Country will not fail - nor will it be taken by those with self interest.
We either all stand together - or we will all fall! The welds that put us together - now have hairline cracks from
those with other ideals - other than making America - a Nation To Be Honored.
-
Those today that say otherwise - are being misled - and/or have forgotten the sacrafices made by American's
since it's conception. Breaking those bonds will not be easy - and those of us who will stand & be counted -
we will protect the Civil Liberties & Ideals within our Constitution - come hell or high water & Without Exception!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote