The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2008, 07:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default It’s Not As If You Were Not Warned!

Today’s news related yet another contract for our military hardware that has disappeared into “The Land of Foreign Enterprise!” All of this Internationalist nonsense, like NAFTA, is beginning to develop a bad smell about it.

If it isn‘t an invasion of foreign bodies, people who in some cases refuse to become Americanized, then it is our industrial base that has been scattered to the winds of whim. And as if that is not bad enough, the military hardware that our very survival depends upon, is now being pirated away and manufactured abroad by companies that could give a darn less if our own kids have to fight wars in second-rate, foreign manufactured contraptions!

Could you imagine if the parts for the P-51 Fighter had to be ordered from Germany back during World War II? Or if the Sherman Tank had been manufactured by a Japanese company in the early 1940s? And if you get the idea that this analogy is faulty in concept, then I invite you to remember that most of our national friends and allies of today, were our mortal enemies of yesteryear, and who knows what their positions will be again in (say) 20 years?

Case in point: It has just been announced that Boeing may have lost the contract to build the aerial tankers needed to keep our air forces aloft, and this to a European company that could be aligned with the new European Commonwealth, one of our mortal economic enemies abroad? “I guess what could not be accomplished with transistor radios and force of arms, is now being done with politics and economics?” And of course, this is not an isolated incident either! The Army’s new attack helicopter will also be constructed, at least in part, abroad, and who knows what else?

Are we to assume by this field-stripping of American enterprise that our kids may soon be armed with the same gear as the despots that they are coming up against? Are our military forces so superior that individual nationality alone, and not superior technology, will win the wars of the future? And are you willing to bet your kids lives upon it? For in fact, that may be exactly what we are doing - a New World Order indeed... “Now where have I heard that before?”

VERITAS (Truth)
Old 03-01-2008, 09:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Also,.......HC??????????

Are all foreign contractors subject to any punishment whatsoever for passing-on
Top Secret Tactical & Defensive Measures for such American Equipment being built,...
TO THE ENEMY? I for one would certainly like knowing such.

U.S. Military Personnel & ALL AMERICANS should be made aware of just how vulnerable
such a silly competitiveness & likely enemy helpfulness,...actually makes The USA.

Rick, such political nonsense makes about as much sense as giving Flak Jacket & Helmet
contracts to much lower pricing Al Quida factories. Don't you think?

Neil
Old 03-01-2008, 11:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ps,...hc

If our glorious and all knowing political rulers think it best and more
worthwhile that our military and general security be the most cost effective
possible while under attack and during wartime,...why not let The Chinese, Iranians, North
Koreans, Vietnamese and other Asians bid on USA's needed military armaments, ALSO?
Understand that they too turn out fairly descent killing products, ALSO.

Hey,...and who knows? Besides being "FAIR" to Asian Businesses also, such further
American Leftist orchestrated stupidities might even get our longtime avowed enemies to
fairytale love US so we can all: "Live happily ever after", instead of deadly hating USA norm?

Joking aside Rick, currently seems like the most stupid way possible for America's political
rulers to insure U.S. Military's continued success and America's very survival against foreign
attacks,...in history. Neville Chamberlain wasn't even THAT STUPID.

Neil
Old 03-01-2008, 12:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

RECON-

“You made one helluva poignant point!!”

These “FOREIGN” manufacturers and R & D Corporations will indeed have open and unlimited access to our technological wonders and our genius. And like the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s etc., they have robbed us blind for at least half a century - the old “Monkey See, Monkey Do You One Better Syndrome!”

The biggest problem, as I see it, is that of arrogance! Our ingenuity is being surpassed by blind trust, naivety, pomposity and more blind trust! We are being eaten alive by thieves, users, rainbow artists, and me-ist politicos, not to mention a gaggle of see no evil goons who value money far more than survival, American Blood and national identity.

“Even our mighty United States can only rise from the ashes so many times, before all that is left are the ashes themselves!?”

VERITAS INFINITUM
Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDCORE View Post
And if you get the idea that this analogy is faulty in concept, then I invite you to remember that most of our national friends and allies of today, were our mortal enemies of yesteryear, and who knows what their positions will be again in (say) 20 years?

VERITAS (Truth)
AUSTRALIA has never been your mortal enemy and never will Hardcore

In 100 years from now Australia, Canada and England will still be Allies with the United States. These countries share technology etc with one another... have done in the past and will in the future... UNLESS America wants to go it alone and end up being isolated in the future from its own brothers in arms.

Maybe in the future the arab world would be your Allie and we be your enemy
ROTFFLOL
Old 03-01-2008, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Dear Deadly;

"MOST" does not mean "ALL!" Were the English - America's friends in 1776 and again in 1812? And what about the French themselves? Did we not battle them in the French and Indian War? As a matter of fact, we gone to War with many other Nations who are now considered Allies and this includes Japan who was our Ally in WW1! Germany, whom we have gone to War with twice! Spain, whom we did battle with in the Spanish American War. The Pirates of Tripoli, an area where we are still having problems! Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, etc are not on good terms with us now and we backed Iran when the Shah was in control.

And then there was Russia and all of her Eastern Bloc Allies! Cuba, whom along with her friends in Parts of South America are also a pain in the backside! China, whom we backed in WWII then turned Enemy all the way up to the Korean War and Beyond. The Philippine Insurrectionists, etc etc etc.

I made no claims about going it along but neither did New Zealand and Australia back during WWII when a common enemy was camped out on their door steps. As far as who will be our Allies in 100 years, I truly hope you are right but I remind you that there was only 21 years between WWI and WWII at which time the Japanese went from Ally to Enemy and back to Ally. Also we were back at War in Asia [Korea] with in 5 years of WWII! We also have had many occasions where our military was utilized all over the World.

The world is a fluid and volatile place and I agree with you that the Nations that you mentioned will probably be our Allies Infinitum. However, I hope that you understand that the United States, like AUSTRALIA and England are in a precarious position and as such I expect All Freedom Loving Nations To Remain Ever Vigilant.

With all due respect, the World Does Not Need Yet Another Pearl Harbor, Alamo, Singapore, BATAAN or 38th Parallel! Better Safe Then Sorry!

And Thank You Again For Your Ongoing Support and Patriotism! Australia has always been a Nation that has garnered all of my respect.

VERITAS
Old 03-01-2008, 05:46 PM

Default Dear Hardcore

I know exactly where you are coming from cobber!

Hey!... AUSTRALIA has helped other countrys from being run over by Communism, Stupid religious Sects etc. Spent millions of Australian dollars in doing so and then spending the same in helping them get on top of things with trade etc... Only further down the track to be stabbed in the back because we are a western white culture and not Aisians etc

Australia gives Indonesia millions every year and that my friend I just dont understand why... We train their Army here, train their Airforce here, their navy officers go to our Naval Academys... Yet the over whelming morjority of them depise us (religion) They dont buy from us... they just continually abuse us...and that is only one country that we GIVE to

Our population is just TWENTYONE MILLION STRONG and UNITED as ONE... Yet just above us is half the worlds population and alot of those countrys are as rich as us or richer but they do not GIVE away FREE MONEY to the so called poorer countrys... Go figure politics

My upbringing was always to take care of your own back yard first
and to do unto other that you would like to have done to you...That has slowly changed over the years... I wonder WHY!!!?

The following is where Australia has fought in wars, battles, conflicts etc

Crimea 1854
Napoleon III was preparing to invade England 1859
New Zealand wars 1866 to 1869
Sudan, March to June 1885
India 1899
South African War (Boer War), 1899–1902
China (Boxer Rebellion), 1900–01
First World War, 1914–18
Second World War, 1939–45
Occupation of Japan, 1946–51
Djokjakarta Indonesian 1947
Korean War, 1950–53
Malayan Emergency, 1950–60
Borneo, 1962–1966
Indonesian Confrontation, 1963–66
Vietnam War, 1962–75
First Gulf War, 1990–91
Second Gulf War current
Afghanistan Current

Peacekeeping, 1947 to present

Since 1947, at least 30,000 Australian peacekeepers have taken part in over 50 operations, in more than two-dozen theatres of conflict around the world, as well as a similar number of disaster-relief operations.
Australia has been very fortunate: up to mid-2001, only ten Australian peacekeepers had died: two killed by landmines, one in a plane crash, two in vehicle accidents, two in rifle accidents, two of sickness or disease, and one accidentally drowned. Training, discipline, common sense and good luck have all contributed to Australia's enviable record

The following is some countrys of where the Australian Peace Keepers have been or still are
Cyprus
Guatemala
Cambodia
Bosnia
Croatia
Serbia
Balkans
Kuwait
Iraq
Somalia
East Timor
Solomon Islands

Old 03-01-2008, 07:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Daring

I didn't know that Austrialian Forces were still in the Solomons, and the other places you mentioned. I knew about the wars Austrialia was in from my history courses (histroy major) in college. I loved Sydney when I went there on R&R way back in 1968.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default WOW!!!,...Deadly-D.

"Only one country that we GIVE to"???

Wish that my Big Brother type political rulers were just as wise and sane
about pissin-away MY/OUR monies, as intelligently is yours.

Has longtime seemed to me (since so) that America's Officialdom are infinitely much
more concerned about the well being of most everyone on earth (enemies inclusive),
RATHER THAN The American Citizen/Taxpayer and/or PAYER FOR EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE.

Therefore and based the above sad reality, I praise Australia's fine leaders and
pretty-much disgustingly condone ours for the generously-naive fools that actually are.

Besides, no one on earth ever mocks Australia. Whereas, America's stupidly liberal political
leadership (even towards enemy) naivete', is well known & actually warrants mocking worldwide.

Neil
Old 03-02-2008, 02:28 AM

It is a very sad state of an affair that we live in... Politics absolutely SUCKS

To vote the bastards OUT, Vote for someone that really don't give a SH$T

Think about IT!!!???