The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2006, 11:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default ...

i gotta stop my BS movie renenactments now, LT ? i got several zillion roles of movie and cartoon shtick inside me head ...

I had never been and was ... I felt "grounded" ... now, it is High Desert country with Mesas and such ... but the Alpine mountains ... along this road they call the Enchanted Circle (the Nam Memorial area) ... makes me want to buy a couple acres.

oH, but wait ... whats that ... is it a Navajo War Party ... is it Gaby Hays on the Chuck Wagon ... is it an SUV

(the Mesa look)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2006, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default always a River ...

now i think it would be a fine venture to buy this Outpost by the Rio Grande ... now that would be a fine occupation, sell Blood Worms for the Anglers, Rafts for the River Runners, Maps for the lost, Twinkies and bowls of Dennison home made Chili ... Budweiser for the folks drivin by in their old, ragtop Ford Fairlanes ... Fridge Magnets of I Love Taos for the rest of the travelors ... and call in the Sheriff every now and then to go git someone what drowned.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default ...

... Taos Pueblo ... (they got an artsy fartsy section of Taos ... and they are rebuilding a house Kit Carson had built) ... frankly, they can keep that kinda stuff ... Pueblo at Taos ... almost done with our tour, for the Deluxe Package go yourselves ...
Old 10-25-2006, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default inside the Taos Pueblo ...

... the blue paint around doors and winders is s'pose to be some kind of protection agin bad spirits ... its a common practice ... (taken with Cell phone ... cause they charge money if you take in a real camera)
Old 10-25-2006, 01:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default final note ... Bandeleer National Monument

a bit up from Santa Fe ... Indians (Native Americans) lived in caves / mountain sides ... Bandeleers is worth the detour ...

Native American cave dwellings and Petroglyphs ...

Not far from there is the city of Los Alamos (National Labs ... A Bomb Reserch ... Phd type of Scientists ... pretty white bread) ... I couldnt stand the place !!!!

So, please take time to fill out our Customer Service Questionaire and mail it in for a free chance to win an old Ford Fairlane and a chance to enter the television show "Pimp My Ride" ...
Old 10-26-2006, 06:50 AM

...and to think...some people say Beau Don't Know Diddly...oh...wait...that's the other...Bo...!

Great stuff my young Brother...thx...great flix and purty (classic) good Beau Schtick too!!!

Semper Fi From the Sands of Kandahar
Old 10-26-2006, 12:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default thx colonel ...

... if the Tourist Trade in New Mesico goes up, or down ... they have me to take the credit ... but please, sit and rest your burning sandals from the heat of the Kandahar Desert ... share some of this Goat Stew ... its good, no ?
Old 10-26-2006, 01:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default going home ...

well, here we just landed in Little Egypt, wearing nuthin but a butoon and a bow ... on our way back home ... man, it sure has changed since the days of Yul Brenner and Charlton Heston back when they be battling it out with such scenes as Moses throwing down his walking cane and then Yul's own priests throw theirs down ... both canes turned into snakes but Mose's Cane Snake beat up the Egyption priest's Cane Snake ... tells yah two things ...