The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2003, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question BUYING ONE?S WAY BACK INTO (INTERNATIONAL) SLAVERY (Opinion)

Not since the ?Emancipation Proclamation (1863)? has our nation been held by the throat in a fashion similar to the one now being extrapolated by that little man (Annon), and his cohorts who inhabit the (so-called) United Nations! (SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW!)

As a matter of fact, one would be extremely hard pressed to find a more odious gaggle of world-class goons (A few of them anyway), save for maybe the World Court or NATO! And among these wonderful examples of humanity is numbered the Russians, the French and the Germans - revenge probably, for becoming what they could never hope to achieve!!

?And for the record, just how did these me-ists earn the right to dictate to our government?, certainly not by virtue of them taking to their heels in Gulf War II!

As a matter of fact, the French Ambassador has even insisted that the United Nations (What he really meant was France, Germany & Russia), be given a direct role in creatively designing a new Iraqi Constitution? One, I am sure that would benefit them no end, or is that ?Our End!??

The news piece that I read today, also referenced Kofi Annon?s complete lack of enthusiasm, due to the fact that we were not on our hands and knees before his throne of vested ideology, begging ?Lord Kofi? to forgive us and allow us to re-enter the splendor of United Nations oneness! ?Ah, the wonders of a New World Order??

As a matter of fact, and I took this more as a threat, than a statement of position, Secretary Annon warned us that: ?As long as we occupy Iraq, resistance will grow!? Can not this threatening statement be construed by a few within the Middle East as a green light to terror?

Again, we won that war, I think? But ?tis the U.N. that has walked away with the ?Fruits $$ Of Peace!?

If we give in to ?U.N. Extortionism? now, we may as well surrender the keys to ?Old Lady Liberty?s Chastity Belt? as well! And if the President does knuckle under to Kofi & Crew, does this mean that we can all forget about paying that $87 Billion in tribute money to Iraq as well?

VERITAS