The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Lil LT and ...........

Well I figure that DMZ-LT might be an OPA by now. Just thought I'd let you know that Lil LT is in the hospital and going through the trials and tribulations of childbirth. They went to the hospital this morning for the third time this thanksgiving and it looks as if this is it. I spoke with LT a little while ago and he said it was going to be anytime now. I told him to call as soon as he could and I'd let all of you know. SO, When I know you will know.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2003, 06:26 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thank you. Let us know. I just want to hear they are both alright. Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 06:20 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default DMZ-LT Jr

John Lawton Hager was born on November 30th at approximately 1AM weighed in at 6Lbs and 1Oz and 191/2 inches long. The mother and son are fine but Opa is a mess. The baby had to be born by C section due to cord wraped around him but is ok. LT is going back to hospital and taking digital camera that he has never used and will bring it to me to figure out how to download this afternoon. More later.
Old 11-30-2003, 10:43 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

ThankGod they are alright and thank you so much for letting us know. I really apprecitate youSid. I have been worried sickand was not completely easy in my spiritabout how things were going.I called Griz last night and we joined our prayers for them. I wasjust now able to log back on due to computer problems. I had no idea what hospital they were in and didn't want to call the house if in fact they had gone home again and were sleeping. I am so relieved we have a healthy baby and Mama.I can hear OPA saying he never wants to go through this again. This stuff is rough on you guys! John Lawton Hager is a bit underweight but 6.01 lbs is better than the five they thought he might be. I am sure he is going to get the best of everything and will be a little round pumpkin in no time. God Bless Oma and Opa and Lisa and Steve and Aunt Cathy and most of all little John Lawton Hager he is already proved to be one tough little hombre just surviving the fight to get to the arms of his family! May Angels surround him on his journey through this life.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Doc.2/47

Congrats. to all!Best wishes to all concerned.Hope there is plenty of adult suppervision so that Lt. gets to hold the baby.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Held my grandbaby today before he was 14 hours old. What a rush. He has luck riding with him already. A friend of ours died today. One comes in another goes out. Thank you all . God bless us one and all. Opa.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

John...I morn for your loss and am elated at your gain! The best years are ahead of you again, live well my friend.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 11-30-2003, 07:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

Congratulations everyone!
ok .. where are the bubblegum cigars??????

Susan

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
Old 11-30-2003, 08:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default John,...

....congratulations on the rug rat,...

...Can he say "Harley" yet,...

...3 YEARS FROM NOW,...

......" BUT GRANDPA SAID I COULD",........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 11-30-2003, 08:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

LT congratulations Grandpa. Don't worry about the cord thing the little Trooper just thought he was airborne and had a bad rigger,he'll get over it. But you guys got him in line allright, I'm so relieved that Mother and son are both doing good. Its hard enough in this world without starting off in a mess. " God Bless the Hager's" Live long and prosper.