The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2004, 05:45 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

ps. For me there is a big difference between close friendships and soul mates. Soul mate to me goes to the bone, through the flesh, straight through the heart to the spirit. Marryin' anyonethat is not a soul mate is a death knoll to the spirit as far as I am concerned. Soul mates are gifts from the Father and if they are of the opposite sex there is nothing to do but marry them for life because only death canseparate soul mates. That is my experience anyway.

Arrow>>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2004, 05:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Sis.

We marry our soul mates.

At least I did.

Keith
Old 04-16-2004, 06:11 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Keith,

I agree with your thoughts down through this thread and walked them out in my love for my brothers and their wives and children. They did the same for me.Soul matesare the only way to fly when it comes to marriage. Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-16-2004, 07:02 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Never show signs of physical affection? Not even a hug. Take me off the planet! I love hugs. Ok when I see you at the West Coast Campout all you are gettin' from me is a hand shake.

Old 04-16-2004, 07:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Auh,...

...Sis,...

...You'll always be my sweet knees,...

...your blushing,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-16-2004, 07:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I'm a hugger!

I give out lots of hugs to my friends but never with a lady unless its in public. It called protection in my business.

Keith
Old 04-16-2004, 07:19 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Curtis

You can say that to me.....

because your wife knows......

I'm two days older than dirt.....

in my sixth decade!!.....

I'm not blushin...

I'm laughing out loud...

Sweet Kneesme and Tina Turner....

Old 04-16-2004, 07:21 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Keith,

I understand in your business you need all the protection you can get...

Old 04-17-2004, 10:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Quote:
Originally posted by little sparrow Sparrowhawk,
What a sad life I would have had if it were not for guys like you.
Arrow>>>>>>>>>
Well, thank you. I don't see anything wrong with what "we" are doing. Seems it's some kind of a crime if a guy likes a woman and calls her a good friend. I don't know maybe some have gone through finger pointing, whispers, and lies?
I'm still at a loss for an answer to my question.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 04-17-2004, 10:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62
Default Re: Italian Pecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith_Hixson Walked through the door and every female in the room was pecking my cheek. For a conservative boy from Eastern Oregon that rarely even saw his parents kiss I was in a state of shock. Culture Shock that is! I didn't know if I had died and gone to heaven or I was headed straight for hell. Keith
Kieth, you come to my mothers on a holiday, you get kissed and hugged by almost every one. Dad will give you a firm handshake, he's Irish and not big into hugging other guys! My uncles and I all hug each other, no big deal. I'd say it's a culture thing.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown