The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2002, 09:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The San Diego Connection

Shortly after the 9/11 catastrophe, things here in San Diego began to buzz, and even within the backcountry (mountains), rumors abounded about terrorists in our midst. This of course, was not all that surprising, considering the close proximity of the region to the International Border, and try as they might, the Border Patrol is hard-pressed and stretched thin!

Yesterday?s rag bolstered the paranoia mill by announcing that the FBI has uncovered an ?al-Qaeda Arms Scheme? right here in San Diego that was in the process of supplying Anti-aircraft missiles to Osama bin Laden?s maniacs in a ?Heroine For Arms Deal!?

Agents posing as ?Drug Barons?, and placing themselves formally into ?Harm?s Way? kept their noses to this case all the way to Hong Kong where the actual deal was consummated, and two Pakistanis and one American were put under wraps! ?One of these traitors had even lived right here in San Diego? which just goes to prove that some people (even Americans), will do anything for a fist full of silver!

If on the other hand, some twisted ideology predicated these ass-holes actions, then might I suggest that they (and all so inclined) pack their duffels, get the hell out! We have quite enough of our (home-grown) nut cases, without developing a need for imports. This is, in my opinion, yet another example of the multitude of holes in our wide-open border policy!

As far as the people of Afghanistan that we are attempting to free and protect, figures have it that a whopping 75% of the world?s heroine is grown and exported from there - ?Poor Farmers Indeed?? Is this not akin to begging for our help with one hand, and burying a needle in our arms with the other? To infuriate matters even more, much of this ?BIG $$$$? is not being used to buy palatial villas or exec jets, or even mountains of caviar, but rather to consolidate world-wide terrorist activities!

Bottom line - it was reported that at least three of the September 11 hijackers visited or lived in San Diego during the millennia year (2000), and some four other Middle Eastern Men who attended college here were arrested as material witnesses for their association with the 9/11 terrorists! ?Welcome to (what use to be) Paradise!??

VERITAS

Old 11-07-2002, 10:14 AM

Hardcore,

Well said. I've always known that a turncoat had a rats face. I'm not surprised more than I'm hurt that one of our own would sell out his country for 30 pieces of silver.

I agree pack his/her bags pull the citizenship and run them out of Dodge. Once they've lost their usefullness they will be killed because of the ideology differences.

You want into this country now -

A. You better have a pass from the Pope himself.
B. Everyone and anyone who says they know you here in the States will have to justify your presence here in this country and why your here and how long you intend to stay here!!
C. You better have your own money - no welfare - no medical - no nothing!!
D. Your passport will be surrendered like they do in Saudi and other countries. You get an entry visa and you must have an exit visa to leave. Loss of passport 2 years min. jail time.
E. Smuggling automatic 5 years.
F. Sabatoge - loss of both arms and legs. Transfered to some ball field to be used as a second base.

Get my drift.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 12:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Hardcore!

Every major city in the United States has the same problem as you. Portland,OR. Seattle, WA. just to mention a few that have had some sort of al-Qaeda cell at work. We as a nation and world-wide are under the threat of terrorism propigated by the radical conservative Muslim. It is only going to get worse.

I don't think that most of the world and most of the United States really understands what a threat these folks are to the rest of the peace loving world.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote