The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2017, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Maybe I Was Born Under A Mushroom

8-17-2017

“A big issue these days is healthcare!” Unfortunately however, there are still some out there who view the medical arts as just a lucrative business, and these people (among others) have been the target of some of my ire!

At a point in time when we are still blowing billions of dollars on foreign aid, international intrigues and political frivolity, one would think that as much attention would be spent upon twenty-first century medicine? Not the country-club dues of a few high-stepping pill-salesmen or opiate promoters, but rather the good-old fashion country doctor mentality of times past!

Naturally, my archaic point of view has garnered a great deal of ire for me over these past few years, with one doctor at a major veteran-oriented establishment even going so far as to remark, and I quote: “If you ever spend over- night in that facility, you will end up in the basement (the morgue)!” Not very professional, but he made his point! And I of course, had a few words, most of them but four letters long that I returned in his direction!

Maybe I was born under a mushroom, or my values and upbringing are of a different century, but to me, there are still certain things that are (or should be) universal! Or could it be that “Our Founding Fathers” (along with their ideals and tenets) are now out of fashion? Hell, to show you just how out of touch I really am, I still even believe in “Truth, Justice, The American Way, Equality, Fair-play, and even Personal Honor!”

“What in the Hell Is Wrong With Me?”

Hardcore