Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORTARDUDE View Post
Welcome back Bluehawk !!

A lot of us are at this site now :

http://patriotfiles.freeforums.org/

It is the back up site to this one. How we got there is a long story.

Larry
Hey MD!

I was wondering if you'd still be here. Have thought about our many ancient conversations often over the years - hard to believe almost 8 years now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconeil View Post
Sure hope you're right about: "The Left is gonna eat Mr. Obama for hors d'oeuvres"?

Still, and what troubles me,...is will that quite warranted snack help We Americans ALSO?

Have too-damn-many Lordly Dictatorial Damages been done already?

Can Old Soviet style policies made Laws of The Land,...ever be reversed?

Will The American Citizenry ever again regain its: "Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness", plus
Our Constitution, Sovereignty & Freedom?

Hell,...does our Political System Even Work For or Favor U.S. CITIZENS Anymore?
Obviously not.

Given all the lordly nonsense now dictated, things just don't look good to me.

That ALL We U.S. Citizens are obviously being served-up at this Marxist Supremacist Buffet
for Insatiably Power & Control Hungry Lords & Ladies, is absolutely disgusting.
That most all in Mainstream Press/Media go along with such Tyranny,...is even more disgusting!

Neil
I'm sitting here listening while Senate Pages are forced (thank heavens!) to read every single word of the "Manager's Amendment" to the Democrat "Health Care Reform Legislation"... which will soon become blended (heaven knows how!) with the House version, and America will be forced to submit to the most God-awful touchy feely legal economic insanity imaginable.

So, I don't know if this is Marxism or not, and I do not care.

It is lunacy, and it seems that the entire Democrat party thinks it is just what we need.

I challenge anyone in this nation to decipher what this new legislation actually says, in plain terms.

I'm listening to it, right now. Gibberish punctuated by lawyerese that will certainly be a disaster.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sir Blue

Not only will the pending doomsday legislation not be read, it will not be understood, and the gutless wonders in DC will vote for it, mindless of the majorityof folks who are opposed to it, mindless of the disaster it will bring to our beloved America. And nary a peep of defense for this legislative garbage by the resident liberals or statists. No surprise here.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-24-2009, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriley1349 View Post
"Besides, aren't there obviously just as many: "Angry (Left-Wing) Bubbas" anyway?"
You are right, reconeil!

I never said that there weren't a lot of angry left-wing loony's (aka:bubbas) out there that also spew hate. Bush/Cheney/Iraq blew a lot of lefty fuses and Gallop polls indicate that a lot of Repub's associate themselves now as Independent. I am saying that this Political Debate forum has been dominated by a couple of angry hard-right-wingers with a definite agenda - using it as their personal blog. Until David turned it off, those rants were being scrolled constantly on the home page of a website that is partnered with Library of Congress. If it were left-wing, looney, hate, bubba commentary, I'd be making the same point. If this were a website sponsored by Fox, MSNBC or a political blog, I'd have no reason to bitch because it's expected there.

Whale made the comment early in this thread "Military personal tend to be conservative by nature." Until a few years ago, I would have agreed. Before the last presidential election, the below article in American Conservative (no liberal bias there!) caught my attention:

"For one, as of August, Barack Obama was clobbering John McCain in donations from active duty military — in fact, men and women serving abroad gave Obama nearly six times more than his opponent, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

(website wouldn't let me post a full url until I've made 15 posts? Copy and remove spaces below)
www . amconmag . com/blog/2008/11/04/the-shifting-military-vote/

McCain still carried the military vote but the margins where much tighter than the past. It seems that the political views of the military are getting just as mixed as the general population. Maybe backlash from Bush/Cheney policies, burnout of an overburdened military or just the fact that it's less-white than in the past. Whether we're talking about the political beliefs of long-dead veterans whose stories are archived here or the present day military, I don't think either party can claim a lock on the ideology of individual service men/women. Because of that, the homepage of THIS site should be neutral. Perhaps rudely articulated, but that was my original point.

My grandfather once told me "Republicans and Democrats are equally skilled at wasting your taxes or wasting your life, they just spin it different."
We still have choices don't we? If you don't like the Political Debate section of this forum - why are you going there? No-one says that you HAVE to read it and no-one is saying you have to post a thread on it - again, it you don't like it, just don't visit it. It's that simple.

With that said, you should NOT try and censor someone else's right to post their comments after-all, I believe most members of this forum have EARNED the right to say what they feel.

Jim
Old 12-24-2009, 08:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Sir Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScout View Post
Not only will the pending doomsday legislation not be read, it will not be understood, and the gutless wonders in DC will vote for it, mindless of the majorityof folks who are opposed to it, mindless of the disaster it will bring to our beloved America. And nary a peep of defense for this legislative garbage by the resident liberals or statists. No surprise here.
The arrogance... this morning, as that gaggle of 5 jubilantly celebrated their "historic victory" in the memory of Senator Kennedy; minutes after their version of reform passed.

Claiming all along that no Republicans had ever offered help in this process, they have taken the next to last steps in forcing us all to do any number of things almost nobody other than themselves wants or needs.

It remains to be seen if sufficient numbers on the Left will have the valor or the common sense to defeat this catastrophe in the House conference negotiations.

Something tells me they are all determined to impose this, regardless of its value or the consequences.

Methinks their political party will encounter a rude surprise in coming elections.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEHAWK View Post
The arrogance... this morning, as that gaggle of 5 jubilantly celebrated their "historic victory" in the memory of Senator Kennedy; minutes after their version of reform passed.

Claiming all along that no Republicans had ever offered help in this process, they have taken the next to last steps in forcing us all to do any number of things almost nobody other than themselves wants or needs.

It remains to be seen if sufficient numbers on the Left will have the valor or the common sense to defeat this catastrophe in the House conference negotiations.

Something tells me they are all determined to impose this, regardless of its value or the consequences.

Methinks their political party will encounter a rude surprise in coming elections.
The reason the Republicans didn't help with the healthcare bill is because they didn't know how to get into the back rooms where all of the negotiations were held.

Jim
Old 12-25-2009, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default retired & Sir Blue

Despite the general "funk" about the legislative abortion they now call 'health care reform,' I hold out hope that there were ultimately be a successful constitutional ruling that negates all the Senate thought they had accomplished. There is no way that the 'equal protection clause' of the US Constitution can be satisfied by giving Nebraska, for example, preferential treatment over any other state. There are at least 10 state attorneys general who are corroborating to band together to fight this bill.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Tags
bubbas, hate, patriot notes, politics