The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default allergies

If you or your kids or your kids kids are having allergy problems, Itchy eyes, Sinus head ach, runny nose, etc. Here’s some free advice.
Don't take Allergy medications, Don't take Allergy medications.
If you get itchy eyes use a saline solution to rinse eyes, If you get a sinus head ach, take an aspirin, if you are congested, Blow your nose.
In order for your body to become immune to a certain pollen , your body has to have effects from that pollen. You get runny nose and you suffer, Your body builds immune antibodies to that pollen and the next time you encounter it , NO effect. It's not rocket science, Any time your body gets sick it builds an immunity to what ever caused the sickness.
If you in your wipness decide that a runny nose is not what you like and so then you take a allergy med. Next time the pollen comes around you will not only get a runny nose but also some sinus pain. and so you take more allergy med. and the next time the pollen comes you get runny nose and a sinus headache and some red eyes. You are not going to win the pollen fight, unless you decide to do nothing.
I can lay down in a field of rag weed that has just given off it's yellow pollen and I have no effects whatsoever.
When my daughter turned 2, we took her to a day care place, not because we wanted some time away from her , but we wanted to give her ALL the childhood sickness’ and she got them. Green stuff ran out of her nose for 2 months or more. and we bought amoxicillen by the gallon. But then, she could go to school for years and not be sick one day, because she was immune to all those kid ickeys.
In the end. allergy med are for the weak, But if you can't stand a runny nose or a sinus headache , then go right ahead take the allergy med. FOREVER.

Ron
Sponsored Links