The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2005, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Three Wishes,...

...just caught the end of a show on NBC called "Three Wishes",...

...The one segment that caught my eye, and brought many a tear was about a widow of a soldier who just died in Iraq, Tim Hanes, may he rest in peace, this widow of a fallen warrior has two children a girl around two, and the other, a boy under the age of one, fatherless forever from this conflict to benefit the world,...

...It seems that through the city of Miami Ohio, they all came to the aid of the widow, along with "Ameriquest", and built her, and her children a home, and standing strong in the middle of the backyard is a gleaming flag pole adorned with the stars, and stripes overlooking the homestead, It was so hard for the announcer to hold his composer through it all, you could see the tears of frustration, and grief running down his cheeks as well, As he was not a soldier as i could tell, he shared the moment of future promise to this widow, and her young ones as he cradled them as if they were his own, the emotions that were displayed is what I have been waiting for this Nation to do all along, band together in the worst of times for the family of a fallen American Hero, these people showed what true American unity SHOULD be, unequaled in the support of all service personnel who are dying to wipe out terrorism, and protected the freedoms of the rest of the God loving world,...

...They concluded by """giving""" the widow a four year, fully paid for scholarship to Univ. of Miami Ohio, right down to paper, and pencils so she could be self sufficient, and provide for her family in the emptiness of the future without her husband, and father of her two children,...

...the sandstorms raged as did my passions for the reasoning behind this war, same as before, Yes we should be there as because if we're not, then my son, as many other parents son's will be fighting the assholes here down the line for generations to come, we either pull the rope tight now, or have it snapped off when the slack is taken up sharply, the bastards care not for anyone, or anything, they have a call to insanity that will not diminish with logic, or reasoning, they know not the fruits that the world has to offer, they only know the filth, and destruction of what they have been subjected to all their lives, and have a mindset to bring the rest of the world down to their lowlife,...

...They are lucky I don't have my finger on the button because I would push it, and send them all back to the stone age, I have no guilt, or remorse, I will think like them as it is the only thing they understand, for one of ours, I will take 5000 of yours,...

...There is a little boy named Noah in Miami of Ohio that will remember that his father was killed over somewhere in the sand, and I know he won't forget, and there are 2000 others that have died there, and I know their children won't forget either,...

...I write in anger as it will reach to distant lands, and it is a reminder that We will never forget any of them, We will defeat terrorism, and all that harbor the feelings of terrorists alike, We will defeat them as GOD is on our side. We are Americans, and We will never fail in this ultimate mission,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2005, 07:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Cried like a baby while watching it.....
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote