The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2003, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Quiet Before The Storm?

Skip Brandon, a former ?FBI Assistant Director? has made it quite clear that a deadly act of terrorism can be expected at any time here in the United States!?

Since 9/11/01, the nation has been on pins and needles awaiting the inevitable. And for every terrorist we uncover (and treat with kid gloves) in my opinion, several more deadly zealots seem to rise to the surface of the mental and moral pollution!

Are our leaders totally pristine in their world dealings - "Hell, No Country Is", and that is why we regularly hold elections! But to deal with that which one disagrees with by destroying innocent human life, as terrorists do, is the act of a deranged thug. No different in fact, than any other violent criminal, in any other "Third World Nation", who after capture, attempts to explain away his brutality with excuses and lies!

So here we are again, approaching two years since the most deadly attacks against U.S. Soil and U.S. Territory! And what, in that time have we really accomplished to prevent an instant replay?

We have captured and jailed a plethora of terrorists (Real and Alleged), invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, hotbeds of such brutality, a few have made great political hay out of tragedy and death, and yet, we are still looking for several key players in 9/11 who have escaped (like bugs) into the woodwork!

Add to this the fact that several more wars of this nature are in the planning stages even as we speak, and that opens up yet another window of political opportunity (theirs and ours) that could stretch way into the distant future!? (opinion)

Granted, President Bush warned us that this would be no ?Quick War?, but rather a war of attrition in which many could die. I do, however, take exception to any showboating by politicos of either political party, as the opportunity for vote gathering arises! "War is a dead serious business, and one not to be taken lightly or viewed for it's political advantage.

"Nor should it to be used for advancement or bureaucratic kudos, personal or political party oriented!"

As for those ?Weapons of Mass Destruction? that can not (yet) be located, these alone did not supply the only reason why Hussein had to go! I can think of a dozen reasons why "Saddam and Company" had to be put out of business, but none as dramatic, or as political, as (potential) mass human destruction! "The President knew this better than most, as did his former generals!"

I have often wondered what the price of a human soul was, in satanic terms? I guess depending upon one's $tation in life, the cost of souls (internationally) may vary greatly? And no matter the "$mirk of Arrogance", the "Accent of Deception", the "Number of Allies", or the "Fluidity of Pure Bull Shit", I am sure that the devil has seen it all before!

Reloading our "bandoleers of Thought" we can bet our asses, and we probably are, that terrorism has not just packed up its luggage and moved to Mars! For as long as this ideology of horror exists, no matter for what reason, there will always be some fool willing to give it a shot! And how we respond (if we really respond) will judge the final outcome!

If you play by the other guy?s rules, you will (eventually) lose every time! Our Colonial Army played by it?s own rules (1776-1783) and eventually won our freedom! The Confederacy played by it?s own rules in the early stages of the Civil War, and the results were obvious! We declared all out war between 1941 and 1945, and victory was ours!

In Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, and now in the Middle East, however, the initial shock gave us the upper hand. It was only after the politicians and diplomats got fully involved that things began to deteriorate! ?Politicians never could fight a war!"

"Hot Air and Bluster alone", are hardly a match for prolonged determination, sacrifice, hot lead, and yes, even "Weapons of Mass Destruction!! ?War never was, and never will be, a walk in the park!?

"JUST ASK THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE - DONE THAT!"

VERITAS