Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2004, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Justice served?

Why does this NOT suprise me?
Sadam needs and attorney so his family goes to France to get one for him. Attorney Jaque Verge known as a devils advocate will be happy to help.
Viv' le France? Kiss my German a$$
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2004, 05:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

And my Irish one
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 06:28 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Little John...don't get upset just yet little brother. Just think, if the International Courts are run anything like the ones here in the US, Saddam will get off scott-free, with a handsome cash reward and the Judge will be sentenced to 15 years for invading his privacy.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 03-28-2004, 07:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Alas!

All's not lost! The attorney retained by Saddam's family is also the one retained to defend Klaus Barbie, the Nazi convicted in France, of all places, of committing wars crimes against the French. Klaus was found guilty. Apparently, the attorney doesn't have much of a record of success in this field of law, and if the case is tried in Iraq, and the Shi'ias don't like the verdict, I'd advise staying out of the way of the stampeding crowd rushing to the lynching site!

But we are also reminded that the legal expense bil is already on deposit in that French bank that also was the sole source of deosits in the Oil for Food scheme, to the tune of $50 Billion. I'm appalled that ther isn't more public outcry over this malfeasance, especially since the UN has decreed that they will be investigating themselves about the graft and corruption.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-29-2004, 05:52 AM

This guy hasn't really saved any of his cases. It must be a fetish of his to attempt to save the guilty. Though I bet he's paid quite well. Sadam hasn't got a prayer - give him his date in court then hand him over to the Iraq's whose families he killed and let them handle his fate.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-29-2004, 01:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Remind me now again, if ye please... where is it writ that an attorney MUST accept a case?

Were I an attorney, I would LOVE to have been offered this particular case, so I could urinate on the shoes of the offerer, at Hollywood and Vine or Times Square, with a proud strong stream.

The best gesture would be for NO attorney anywhere to accept that man's case... let him humiliate himself and all tyrants in the court of public justice.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:42 AM

Default He won't get off

Don't worry, he won't get off - Especially once he's turned over to his own people to pronounce judgement.

It all helps to ensure he has no further recourse & he can be executed as the criminal he is.

France? Viva la France! They were part of the coalition team in the first Gulf war & they have abandoned gulf war vets to prove it.

I really like their National Anthem It reminds me of how they helped in WWII - Casa Blanca and all of that