The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2005, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Double Talk-Double Cross!

A classic double cross has been levied against the people of the United States by domestic and international hucksters alike! At a time when people want to trust, and are hungry to believe, a few highly placed liars and double talkers have been plying their trades without serious challenge!

The cases in point are numerous, but for the sake of this diatribe, I will focus upon but a single issue - OIL!

Black Gold, Texas Tea, Crude, or whatever you want to call it, is created from rotting vegetation. This swill of nature, however, is no where near as contaminated, as are the minds, morals and souls, of those who make an excessive living out of lying and cheating in the oil markets and other related financial enterprises, domestic and foreign alike!

As such, I find it amazing that people like Martha Stewart can be imprisoned, while others, acting on at least the same level (if not a grander scale), still walk around as free as jaybirds, and are as readily accepted as a brand new virgin in a hundred year old whorehouse!

And what of this latest Middle Eastern War. A war, not fought as yet another "War To End All Wars", but rather a conflict that was pushed down our throats as a battle to eliminate terror and evil!

So tell me, if you would - ?What is the real difference between a foreign liar and a domestic liar, save for the accent or the dress!? These trappings may vary, but the agenda of the liar, no matter where it hail from, always remains the same - power, control and wealth!

Do you remember the promises that flowed like polluted honey from many a political mouth prior to the latest Gulf War? This crusade was going to eliminate Hussein and other (like-thinking) despots, open the region for the export of cheaper fuels, advance democracy, and stub the big toe of terrorism!? Well as I see it, not one damned promise from the above menu has been fulfilled! To the contrary in fact, our government is now seeking ways to pull out and keep face, pass the blame for thousands of deaths off on anybody who will take it, and insist that we didn?t really hear what we thought we heard!?

And how about all of that oil malarky just before Gulf War II - lower prices at American pumps indeed? The so-called freeing up of Iraqi Oil has just given OPEC a larger opportunity to rape us all without fear of Saddam?s army! And all of this with the blessings of big business and a few within our own government no less!

We were given the honor of expending billion$, supporting several more affluent world-class bastards, drenching the sands of the Middle East with gallons of American blood, turning our military into an on-call Foreign Legion, and kissing the ass of the so-called United Nations and OPEC alike (as well as it?s gaggle of filthy little, blood-sucking nations), and all at the same time no less!

So to all of you out there who still think that a fart, even a perfumed political one, is naught but a nosegay in disguise, I say that you are the kind of people who create your own problems! I?ll bet that you would even be handing out cigars at your own executions!

?And for the record, that is exactly what you are doing!? So like the Rome of old, fiddle on while the real enemies of democracy continue to chew you up and spit you out at will!

And to those oil-rich nations around the world who continue to open one hand for American charity (charity that our own people can not even attain), while with the other, they clutch the dagger that they have, and will continue to bury in our backs, I say - ?SCREW YOU ALL - AMERICA FOR AMERICANS FIRST!?

Let those who wish to come here in friendship, and who seek to partake of, and constructively advance our system and it's blessings, earn that right! And in the process, let them appreciate and support this nation that is giving them freedom, instead of forever attempting to tear it down!

When we finally wake up to what is going on around us, as we did the day after 7 December 1941, we will (as usual) gain another shot of adrenaline, temporary though it may be! Unfortunately, however, like the Old Roman Empire, some day we may not be able to recover from the damage that we now allow to be inflicted upon us!? Damage that was preventable if (as the Straw Man said in the Wizard of Oz) - WE ONLY HAD A BRAIN!!

VERITAS