Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2019, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Third World Countries

2-8-2019

(opinions)

If “The United States of America” turns into a “Third World Country”, the whole damned planet ‘will’ follow - for like it or not, we are the guiding beacon for that world! “The problem is that far too many no longer even seem to care!”

“But Hell No”, we are immortal, we are immune, and we are ever lasting - or so goes the current rhetoric of at least one political party! (I will leave it to you to guess which one?)

In my opinion, it takes one helluva country-hating fool not to see the handwriting on the wall, and yet still plunge headlong into that wall, leaving naught but a bloody mess in his wake! And the way that things are going, the blood and guts that are splattered like excrement all over that wall, just could be ours if we do not quickly come to our senses?

Once again, it all boils down to whom we love the most – “OUR NATION” or any political faction that worships power and control before even national survival? “And now the choice is yours!”

I will however tell you this: “The world is not likely to ever again see the magnificent likes of “The United States of America!” So if you screw-up and allow ourselves to be taken over from within, then you have no one to blame but yourselves – “And the way that it is looking????

“DAMNED FOOLS!!”

Hardcore