The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2004, 11:54 AM

Default What cancers - Gulf War Syndrome vets?

I haven't seen what the cancers are; just that there are various cancers.
(Praying that you DON'T get cancer)

In the report I worked with listing multiple health diagnosis of Gulf War syndrome vets ... it only stated - 'Cancer - various'

The chemical companies would lead people to believe that ethylene glycol ethers don't hurt people - they don't even bioaccumulate and so why not lift the air quality bans on 2-butoxyethanol and the rest? How sad! Only the public can stop them now; their petition is before EPA now! One Dr said, all the companies made 2-butoxyethanol; I said, but what if it turned out that people were very badly hurt. (The lack of immediate reply ... as was the case to my first question ... well, the silence was 'deafening!)

One person shared, "There are NO carcinogenic studies to amount to anything on this alcohol, which is a type of double butanol ether."

Another, however, states, "No, Margaret I do not agree. See NTP results about cancer. For humans there is suspicion for hematopoetics, neoplasms (leukemias, lymphpomas).

So, as hard as it is to ask you this, "What cancers are they that gulf war vets have come down with?"

And ... same for the Navy in 1989 in Valdez; and the Coast Guard ini 1989 in Valdez

Thanks!

What Navy ships were stationed in Alaska - PWS in 1989? Should they test drinking water?

This MV Columbia ship made its own water - 1989

Some helps to locate harm by ethylene glycol ethers ... a n d

Chemical companies want EPA to removed air quality control standards for ethylene glycol ethers

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links