The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2021, 05:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Little Pat

11-23-2021

“A little pat upon the backside does not a triumph make!” Nor does any scrap of paper or even book, inscribed with ingratiating and glorious words - or always flattering sentiments, for that matter, and this from a growing plethora of shallow political word-smiths, ever pass as truly patriotic fact!

“For the echoes of truth will forever outweigh the flagrant deceptions of the liar and his (or her) odious ilk” – no matter how highly placed, or in over-whelming mass, or even those who are esteemed by the members of his own mob of thugs! And these “Sabbath-Morning Warriors” may forever gain acclaim within the ranks of their peers, but they may forever gain naught - but the blazing fires of eternal perdition itself?”

“For Our Gallant Nation” was not built upon “A Foundation of Fools?” But rather, it was constructed with the iron in our character, and the resolve of steel that is present in virtually “Every Proud and Loyal American Citizen!” A pride that has always existed within our gallant souls, and a refuse for all who still call the illustrious soil of our ancestors the proud and defiant home of true heroes – and so it is, “And With The Almighty’s Powerful Help – So It Must Forever Remain!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-24-2021, 08:53 AM

Question Puzzled

A pat on the head - is something you get as a young boy or a pet. But as a man - its his performance that counts.
-
Recognition of ones performance and/or verbiage - doesn't always come through to the recipient. Let's say one's more literate than the other. But it doesn't make him less a man.
-
I've grown up from the bottom up. Not always right - and stand corrected when I'm wrong. One's personal character is what it is. We shouldn't default ones lineage - and/or his/her amount of schooling - or the color of his skin.
-
The service was a character building experience. The military made us one and all - proud to be American's - and fight for our People - as well as the ones we come to aide.
-
I'm not a perfect person - I have flaws - and I've learned the hard way during my up-bringing.
-
We don't all dazzle with our verbiage - some have accents - some have college - but when in uniform we are all one! When we go into battle we watch either other's backs - and do what we were trained to do. There are the exceptions - or the brave ones who step up - and get the other's into gear.
-
Our family have all been soldier's in our generations. Most are gone. Some of our family members didn't want their kids in war - as we saw during Nam. None of our family was drafted that I know of - they felt it was the right thing to do - as did my Father & Uncle's and Grand-Father during WWI & WWII & Korea.
-
When NAM broke out - My Brother I - and my Bud's from the neighborhood enlisted. Most are gone or were either killed on the field - or by AO - or mental breakdowns after their service. I won't pretend to tell you I wasn't afraid at times - but its common - except for the ones you see fallen - then your mind flip's and you're pissed - and what to get even. You're leaders know this and snap you back to do what your were trained to do.
-
I was quite different before the service - but the service broke my bad habits and made me what I am today. I'm still flawed - I have weakness's - my verbiage isn't as élite as others may like - but I'm not afraid to die - and is that foolish? No its inevitable - we all die and only the Lord upstairs know when this will happen.
-
I don't have the character I had when I was younger - I'm more reserved and have learned that it doesn't do you any good to lower the hammer on other's even those their callous words affect a response. We are what we are - that's all that's to it!.
-
Our Country is unique in as that we all have the rights to be free. The world is full of countries that have no rights for their people - only condemnation for a system unlike our own. The world is more visible today and we see the extreme brutalities all around the globe. Once you've seen it - it would make one sick and rebellious against those who would mistreat them for ungodly reason's associated with religious rules such as the dark ages.
-
My prattle is about over - I've recapped my feeling once again - I'm proud of our American system (though its going through some tough times once again) - I'm proud of our Military folks who've stepped up under extreme conditions - to protect those who can't fight back.
-
The question is; - Why do we step up in these foreign lands?

a. Is it really Our Responsibility - or have we come to the conclusion that its no longer worth the cost and human sacrifice's?

b. Is it just for raw materials - or the resources - oil?

c. Is it to protect our best interest with our NATO Allies? (excuse me I had to clear my throat).

d. China - Russia & North Korea - as well as these radical Muslim nations.
(These folks will not rest until they break US & NATO alliances) or start WWIII.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote