The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2006, 08:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry Olympic Peninsula - Enviromentalist Poison

Just thought I'd post this article. They believe this is being done by some environmentalist to keep people out of the rain forrests. Who knows? But whoever would purposely leave lunch bags along the side of trails loaded with poison is one sick puppy. Dogs or kids could get into the stuff and be killed. Hope they find the person or people responsible.

Chris and Griz live out on the Olympic Peninsula. Watch your dogs and becareful of what you eat.

Keith

Olympic District
Tuesday Jan 24, 2005

Olympic District Rangers recently discovered that someone has been planting small plastic and paper bags, with food items in them, on local trails of the west-end Olympic Peninsula. The food contains poison.

State Patrol Forensic Laboratory examination of the bagged food contents revealed that the items contain a rarely seen poison. Laboratory Director Lt. Himische Bagatelle stated that; "The poison is a slow acting neurotoxin of some kind. It is a very old fashioned poison, originally used in assassinations during the Ming Dynasty of China. It's very unusual to see this in our day and age, Im very surprised by this." He added that:" This poison takes weeks to destroy the internal organs and gonads of anyone ingesting it. A very ugly and painful death." Cautioning area hikers and fishermen, officials recommended today that "Anyone finding a bag with food contents in it, on a trail out there, should not even touch it". The poison is reportedly "so toxic that fish will avoid even infinitismally small amounts of it from miles away".
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2006, 09:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith,

This reminds me of years ago, when some low-lifes were putting poison in...what was it...Tylenol?...in grocery stores.

They need to catch this person.

Maybe they can get fingerprints from the containers.
Old 01-25-2006, 04:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sick People.....Speaking about Griz, has anyone heard from him
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-25-2006, 08:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Got an e-mail

I got an e-mail from Griz yesterday. Riding his bike and trying to loose weight. Just hasn't been posting lately.

Keith
Old 01-25-2006, 08:06 AM

Is there something in the water up there???
Old 01-25-2006, 08:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks Keith
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-25-2006, 08:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post They Had a gang of "enviromentalists"

They had this radical "gang" of enviromentists that were burning businesses and homes of those whom they decerned to have violate the enviroment. They going on trial shortly, they finally caught these criminals. Some believe this may be a sympathy demonstration showing support for those activists going on trial.
They are a bunch of sick puppies. When you believe some rare species of fish or snail is more valuable than human life, you are a sicko.
I believe we should protect the enviroment. But these folks are just right down sick.

Of course it may not be an enviromentalist, just a sicko without any cause.

Keith
Old 01-26-2006, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The ELF (Earth Liberation Front) has claimed responsibility for, or is suspected of, committing many of the acts of arson in the West but to date has not directly targeted human life. I would argue that arson is a direct assault on human life as it endangers both innocents and responders alike. Maybe this act of attempted poisoning is the ELF ratcheting up the level of targeting and violence. Or perhaps there is a malevolent sole perp out there getin-off on acts of terrorism. Could be either I reckon.

The FBI has a long list of investigations going evolving alleged ELF acts and at a time was on the edge of putting all of it under the current terrorism laws and treating alleged ELF perps as terrorists. Big step I?d say and probably not politically feasible at present, but I don?t see a big difference between an eco freak with an incendiary bomb and an Islamic Jihadist with an incendiary bomb. With my room temp IQ, I have difficulty making the distinction, oh well.

California has rounded up a few ELF terrorists and in one instance the perp was a Physics PhD candidate and now his future is covered for the next decade and a half, as a minimum. Under terrorism laws I think the minimum prison sentence starts at forever and goes down hill from there. Evidently the incipient Physics Prof?s partners in crime high tailed it across the Canadian border and are momentarily safe.

But the situation may change soon enough as Canada?s newly elected Tory PM promises to crack down on crime, big time. Only elected Monday last and already the Canadian border guards are clambering to be armed and I think that will happen real soon. I cant believe those people have not been permitted any means of self-defense for the last 13 years, but it?s true. Many Canadian border stations have but a single unarmed guard and the RCMP is miles away.

Scamp
Old 01-26-2006, 03:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Scamp don't worry about our northern border here in washington our county mounty done shot up two murder suspects at the border yesterday. our boys are well armed and not afraid to use it. in this case our northern neighbors border patrol up and left the border when the shooting started.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ya Chris, I read about all that and the Canadian version as well. Good job Washington State Troopers, well done. Turns out the US authorities called the Canadian border authorities well ahead of the shoot-out and they had no choice but to get their unarmed and defenseless people out of the way. I think this really rankled and burned the Canadian Border Guards, their Union and the Province chief. This gave them a real case history as to why it?s stupid and dangerous to have unarmed border Guards and they got to hollering out loud, big time

This heat went all the way to Ottawa and at least initially, the new Tory PM Harper is up for immediate training and arming. My take is that the Canadian Border Guards were both embarrassed and angry about being so defenseless and having to cut n? run. Can?t say I blame them at all. And their Union Rep was just smokin red hot over the situation and demanding training and arming. Can?t say I blame the Union Rep either, that?s his job-look out for the membership and go kick some Ottawa butt. Good luck to them, they may have an audiance at long last.

Scamp