The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2004, 09:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Heavy Handed You Say?

The Iraqis are well known for utilizing religious, historical and civilian centers, to hide or mask weapons of war. And when these centers of deceit are attacked, they immediately turn to ?Plan B? - PROPAGANDA!! Such was the case with the recent raids against a Baghdad Mosque!!

Apparently, the ?Boys From Babylon? have no misgivings about murdering innocent civilians, but when a recent raid targeted a suspected enemy bastion (a mosque), cries of indignation resounded far and wide!? As a matter of fact, the words used by many in Iraq were, and I quote: ?Heavy Handed, and Religious Insensibility!?

Might I remind these hypocrites that they have (in the past) thought nothing about hitting Coalition targets during religious or patriotic dates. Nor did this enemy of mankind blink an eye when attacking purely civilian, international targets! But alas, let the Coalition even fart in the direction of this vicious enemy, and lo and behold, all hell breaks loose! Apparently, these ?Adopted Sons of Saddam?, want us to merely sit back and take it upon the chin!

Getting back to this (so-called) ?Heavy Handedness & Religious Insensibility?, might I remind the people of that region of the Middle East that, even as we speak, there own various factions are blowing each other to Hades to determine who will run the show after we (USA) departs this region!

Will anything really change in the long run in Iraq and Afghanistan? ?Maybe and Maybe Not!??

VERITAS
Old 01-02-2004, 10:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

My take is this: Did we find any weapons or explosives or detain any suspected anti coalition people during this raid? If so then the raid was completely justified. This is a war and as far as I'm concerned in a war you try and find the enemy wherever they made hide. If we had Intel, before he was captured, that Saddam was hiding in a Mosque should we have passed on it because it would have offended some people? Kinda reminds me of the "No Fire Zones" in Nam which Charles took full advantage of.

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote